Spinning Tires: Steelers 2021 Offseason and Beyond...

43M

24 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

The only reason I don’t like moving Sutton outside is his versatility is one of his best attributes. You lose the ability to move him around the defense like a chess piece if you put him on the boundary. 

If they’re losing Nelson they’ll be adding to the CB group one way or another simply due to Hadens age and simply needing a top 3 CB.

23 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

I wouldn’t mind NRC for cheap. He’d be a good fit. 

Rumor from a guy that’s very knowledgeable on another Steelers board(take it FWIW) is that they’re going hard after Adorre Jackson so we’ll see.

23 minutes ago, AFF said:

Rumor from a guy that’s very knowledgeable on another Steelers board(take it FWIW) is that they’re going hard after Adorre Jackson so we’ll see.

Adoree is someone I'd be interested in, not many times a 25 yr old 1st round pick gets cut...who has like 3 seasons of pretty good tape 

Depending the price I'd be ok with picking him up to replace nelson 

I still think K'waun Williams is the best fit but if they want to go outside CB to keep Sutton in the slot ... Then adoree is definitely on that list

19 minutes ago, AFF said:

Cheap decent OL depth...allows them to not force a pick if the value isn’t there...I still feel they go OL somewhere in top 3 rounds.

Pending further free agent signings I have a hard time seeing them do anything but RB in the 1st, C in the 2nd, and Edge in the 3rd. Of course anything can happen but that’s my prediction as of now.