Playoffs - Divisional Round

Leader

16 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I mean it's Tampa either way now but we don't need to do the "we need to beat the best" crap. The goal is to make the SB. I wish we were playing the Lions without Stafford. We'll have to beat Tampa but if you could choose one team feom the field in the NFC to send to Lambeau to beat us and crush our SB run....you'd pick Tampa. 

GB is going to have to play a very good game, on both sides of the ball, against a team that wiped the floor with us earlier this year. We can do it....but this isnt what we wanted. 

What's wrong with earning it?...

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

We drew the worser of the two teams left who snuck out a win behind a terrible showing by Brees. If Taysom Hill is active they probably win that game TBH.

Don't understand the "fear" of this TB team at all. We match up well against them. This is the team that just almost lost to the Giants and Falcons, did lose to the Rams and had a very very mediocre showing against the worst playoff team in recent memory (WFT).

GB is better. Stop worrying.

Well said. 

We played our worst game of the year against TB. So, we can't play any worse than that game.

Bring them on. If we go down, I want us to sack the shyt out of Brady and our RBs to make them feel us all game in the cold. Besides Brady, Brown, Fournette, and Gronk, that team is inexperienced as hell and not used to playing in the cold.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

My gut is literally 97% right.

Colts, Buccaneers, Vikings the only gut feelings I got of losses this year.

Chargers, Niners, Niners were my only gut losses the year before.

My gut is literally 98% right.

Thought we'd win the SB in '96 and '10.

Think we'll win it this year.

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

We drew the worser of the two teams left who snuck out a win behind a terrible showing by Brees. If Taysom Hill is active they probably win that game TBH.

Don't understand the "fear" of this TB team at all. We match up well against them. This is the team that just almost lost to the Giants and Falcons, did lose to the Rams and had a very very mediocre showing against the worst playoff team in recent memory (WFT).

GB is better. Stop worrying.

They lost to Chicago as well....