2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

12 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

@winitall I know the value was ok, but why pay Conner when you have Swift and a bunch of pick?

I like the combo of Swift-Conner tho

I actually don’t have very many picks, I’ve been hustling on draft traded but only have 3 picks left. I’ve just luckily been able to make them earlier.

I also think I got a relatively decent deal on Conner for 3 years and 14 million. He’s a good back when healthy and should fit in really well with Swift. I think Swift is at his best as an offensive weapon that doesn’t have to be in the backfield, and adding someone like Conner gives me that flexibility. 

4 minutes ago, winitall said:

I actually don’t have very many picks, I’ve been hustling on draft traded but only have 3 picks left. I’ve just luckily been able to make them earlier.

I also think I got a relatively decent deal on Conner for 3 years and 14 million. He’s a good back when healthy and should fit in really well with Swift. I think Swift is at his best as an offensive weapon that doesn’t have to be in the backfield, and adding someone like Conner gives me that flexibility. 

What happened to kerryon?