2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

22 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

Wait we have a break on the weekend? Why? Is it really the case that most people have less time on the weekend than during the week? During a pandemic?

Hopefully teams just keep picking. We are in lockdown in uk so I literally have 24 hours free rather than the usual 8.

1 minute ago, Cbrunn said:

Hopefully ppl still make picks ...but I'm going to doubt it, it's bound to come to haulting stop here while ppl search for trades that's not coming in 

I feel like if you had no discussion for trade prior to being OTC, then why hold it up hoping something miraculously comes in just pick

It would be lovely,

I think different time slots make a difference though based on people’s activity.

I get it more in the first round as people are looking for that value but certainly through lower rounds when the return can be pre agreed easier then I would like this.

i hate missed picks and hope @T-radehurries. I think @sparky151did him a favour by not picking already but missed picks this early is never nice. Hope he is ok. He did message after his pick was missed which was a surprise.

Just now, mountainpd said:

It would be lovely,

I think different time slots make a difference though based on people’s activity.

I get it more in the first round as people are looking for that value but certainly through lower rounds when the return can be pre agreed easier then I would like this.

i hate missed picks and hope @T-radehurries. I think @sparky151did him a favour by not picking already but missed picks this early is never nice. Hope he is ok. He did message after his pick was missed which was a surprise.

I made a miscalculation and figured I wouldn't be OTC till this morning otherwise I would have sent Pete a board to pick from for me. I wouldn't have been mad if anybody jumped on their own picks when their time started (for future reference, if it happens again). I got an offer this morning that I'm accepting and posting in the approval thread now

4 minutes ago, T-rade said:

I made a miscalculation and figured I wouldn't be OTC till this morning otherwise I would have sent Pete a board to pick from for me. I wouldn't have been mad if anybody jumped on their own picks when their time started (for future reference, if it happens again). I got an offer this morning that I'm accepting and posting in the approval thread now

Just glad you are ok, thought It may have been a miscalculation.

1 minute ago, BowserBroncos said:

Really hope @FinneasGage didn't want Toney with the trade up.

Solid pick by the Bengals. He is a 1st round pick in my board.

I told Finneas it's totally fine if he doesn't want the trade now that the draft continues. I had like 10 guys I couldn't decide between so I'm fine if he goes back on it, lol

49 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Hopefully teams just keep picking. We are in lockdown in uk so I literally have 24 hours free rather than the usual 8.

Yeah same situation in Germany as well. There is like nothing I can do here besides working during weekdays (which I'm happy about!), so I was pretty happy about the draft at weekend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whodatOL said:

Yeah same situation in Germany as well. There is like nothing I can do here besides working during weekdays (which I'm happy about!), so I was pretty happy about the draft at weekend.

We're opening back up next week just north of you. Get to take my guys to practice in a couple of days!