2021 New York Jets State of the Roster

KingOfNewYork

1 hour ago, xrade said:

Wasn’t Anderson a natural 4-3 DE and played DT in the Colts 3-4 and the Jets 3-4?  We all think he will be cut, but is there a chance we keep him if this is true?

He was a 3-4 End but started losing weight when they transitioned to a 4-3 team but then Macc traded for him. 

13 hours ago, xrade said:

Wasn’t Anderson a natural 4-3 DE and played DT in the Colts 3-4 and the Jets 3-4?  We all think he will be cut, but is there a chance we keep him if this is true?

From what I understand we got him because the Colts moved from a 3-4 to a 4-3 and didn't like Anderson's fit in the 4-3. I'd say more than likely he's gone with his salary.

2 hours ago, Sandwhich2 said:

From what I understand we got him because the Colts moved from a 3-4 to a 4-3 and didn't like Anderson's fit in the 4-3. I'd say more than likely he's gone with his salary.

I knew there was talk about it when we got him. I wasn’t sure which base D Indy used. You, he gone. 

• 1 month later...

Apologises if this has already been posted. Just a beast of a man. Hope he’s nice and healthy this year. It’s apparent watching in the five mins how many open receivers Sam missed though. 

Also made me think back to draft night and the fun we all had when his name was announced and his Dad nearly crushed him on the sofa!!!