2021 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

I really don't think we're taking this WR issue seriously enough guys. It's time to truly stop F'n around with the position!!!

Instead of extending Lamar Jackson, why don't we just trade him to the Bears for Allen Robinson? I mean I know it's Allen Robinson and all, but if we really play up Lamar's ability/potential I think we could get them to bite.

That way we get a playmaker WR and save enough money so we can get at least two of the best WRs from next years FA class. Like Davantae Adams and and Robby Anderson? Then because we have no QB we'll be picking really high in the draft(just initially though, eventually our WR core will carve out a championship dynasty) and we could select the 2022 Draft's best WR like Chris Olave or something!!!

WR: Allen Robinson - Marquise Brown - Chris Olave - Robby Anderson - Davantae Adams 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Although, maybe even that's thinking too small. You can't have enough WRs. 

There's a chance the Vikings would trade us Justin Jefferson and Adam Thielen for Marlon Humphrey. I mean I know Marlon is good and all and it'd create 34 mill in dead money but c'mon...he's not a receiver am I right?

WR: Allen Robinson - Marquise Brown - Chris Olave - Robby Anderson - Davantae Adams - Justin Jefferson - Adam Thielen 💣💣💣💣

That's really only 7 proven options though. We can't give defenses any breathing room. I'm not even F'n around, what if we only fielded 2 OL, Huntley, and 8 WRs!!!!!!???? Tyler Huntley is really athletic like Lamar so blocking just doesn't matter for him like it does other QBs. With 8 impact WRs he can just run around until a playmaker comes open and BOOM!!! it's essentially a tuddy every completion!!!

And who should we recruit for that 8th WR spot????🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️

Don't call me crazy,... but how about Calvin Johnson!!!🐐🐐🐐

I know he's 35 Y/O, but c'mon that's only a little bit older than AB who DeCosta is destroying our franchise by not signing. Plus he's probably healthier than he's ever been after all that time away from football!!! We're talking about the GOAT!!!!

The league would never see it coming!!!!

WR: Allen Robinson - Marquise Brown - Chris Olave - Robby Anderson - Davantae Adams - Justin Jefferson - Adam Thielen - Calvin Johsonn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🍆🚀💦💦👑

tenor.png

Edited by DreamKid

1 hour ago, M.10.E said:

In 10 years we’re going to look back at the last 3 years and wonder why we paid 30 million for two DL over 30 who don’t really rush the passer instead of offensive playmakers. 

LOL 

How soon people forget. Those guys won us the Titans game that we got embarrassed in the year before. They did the job. Offense is next up. I have confidence. 

6 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I really don't think we're taking this WR issue seriously enough guys. It's time to truly stop F'n around with the position!!!

Instead of extending Lamar Jackson, why don't we just trade him to the Bears for Allen Robinson? I mean I know it's Allen Robinson and all, but if we really play up Lamar's ability/potential I think we could get them to bite.

That way we get a playmaker WR and save enough money so we can get at least two of the best WRs from next years FA class. Like Davantae Adams and and Robby Anderson? Then because we have no QB we'll be picking really high in the draft(just initially though, eventually our WR core will carve out a championship dynasty) and we could select the 2022 Draft's best WR like Chris Olave or something!!!

WR: Allen Robinson - Marquise Brown - Chris Olave - Robby Anderson 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Although, maybe even that's thinking too small. You can't have enough WRs. 

There's a chance the Vikings would trade us Justin Jefferson and Adam Thielen for Marlon Humphrey. I mean I know Marlon is good and all and it'd create 34 mill in dead money but c'mon...he's not a receiver am I right?

WR: Allen Robinson - Marquise Brown - Chris Olave - Robby Anderson - Justin Jefferson - Adam Thielen 💣💣💣💣

That's really only 6 proven options though. We can't give defenses any breathing room. I'm not even F'n around, what if we only fielded 3 OL, Huntley, and 7 WRs!!!!!!???? Tyler Huntley is really athletic like Lamar so blocking just doesn't matter for him like it does other QBs. With 7 impact WRs he can just run around until a playmaker comes open and BOOM!!! it's essentially a tuddy every completion!!!

And who should we recruit for that 7th WR spot????🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️

Don't call me crazy,... but how about Calvin Johnson!!!🐐🐐🐐

I know he's 35 Y/O, but c'mon that's only a little bit older than AB who DeCosta is destroying our franchise by not signing. Plus he's probably healthier than he's ever been after all that time away from football!!! We're talking about the GOAT!!!!

The league would never see it coming!!!!

WR: Allen Robinson - Marquise Brown - Chris Olave - Robby Anderson - Justin Jefferson - Adam Thielen - Calvin Johson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🍆🚀💦💦👑

tenor.png

I Love This Abc GIF by The Bachelor

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

LOL 

How soon people forget. Those guys won us the Titans game that we got embarrassed in the year before. They did the job. Offense is next up. I have confidence. 

I think people overate how much Derrick Henry beat us in the first matchup game. We gave them great field position numerous times and an easy TD to Raymond. 

The only reason the defense won the Titans game this year is because our offense couldn’t put up points on an awful defense. 

3 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

I think people overate how much Derrick Henry beat us in the first matchup game. We gave them great field position numerous times and an easy TD to Raymond. 

The only reason the defense won the Titans game this year is because our offense couldn’t put up points on an awful defense. 

He legit bent us over. 

30 carries for 190 yards for a 6.5 avg per carry. To further the embarrassment, he went wild cat and threw for a TD.

If that wasn't bad enough. He made Earl Thomas look like a fool and highlight reeled him. He embarrassed him so bad that he had to have a threesome with his brother, just so people would forget it. 

The options for adding a free agent receiver that actually would move the needle are becoming slim. I think it's down to Golladay, Smith-Schuster, and Watkins if you think he's decent (I don't). Hilton is past the point of making a difference in my opinion. 

I would be thrilled with Juju though. 

1 minute ago, coordinator0 said:

The options for adding a free agent receiver that actually would move the needle are becoming slim. I think it's down to Golladay, Smith-Schuster, and Watkins if you think he's decent (I don't). Hilton is past the point of making a difference in my opinion. 

I'd rather we take our chances in the draft, but if we must entertain the vet WR in FA, I'd rather throw a dart at Golladay with a meal deal price, lol. JujuOndaBeat good right where he at. Watkins? Meh... And Hilton... hard pass.

16 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

I'm getting to the point where I'd take JuJu at this point. Brown, JuJu, Duv (actually being used correctly and in space) and Boykin could be formidable. 

No more mid round WR projects in the draft, for the love of God. Even with that crew. I might even take a WR in the first. 

22 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

If not Golladay or Juju - and I think it's pretty obvious we're not going in that direction - I'd rather they just not do anything and make it the #1 priority in the draft going for Bateman or a trade-up rather than signing some washed up has-been like Hilton and then pretending they checked the WR box for the offseason. I think even EDC knows he can't just completely ignore WR this offseason, but we're rapidly approaching the point where we just do a nothing half-measure there again. 

I guess the bright side is that when we pay Lamar we'll already have practice at not spending any money on offense around him so it won't be an adjustment. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

If not Golladay or Juju - and I think it's pretty obvious we're not going in that direction - I'd rather they just not do anything and make it the #1 priority in the draft going for Bateman or a trade-up rather than signing some washed up has-been like Hilton and then pretending they checked the WR box for the offseason. I think even EDC knows he can't just completely ignore WR this offseason, but we're rapidly approaching the point where we just do a nothing half-measure there again. 

I guess the bright side is that when we pay Lamar we'll already have practice at not spending any money on offense around him so it won't be an adjustment. 

If he's not in on JuJu or Golladay. He may be working the Zeus deal with having a veteran WR in the package which would lower the picks return but honestly, who cares. If it's Thielen and a 2nd. LFG.