2021 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

So of what we know, the Ravens pushed the most money behind getting JuJu out of all of our moves in FA.

It stands to reason they'll carry that desire over to the draft now. Rashod Bateman and Terrace Marshall Jr. are the 1st Round WR targets within our range that are of similar size to JJSS. They're who we thought they'd target from the beginning too, so this is no big revelation. Just more confirmation.

Rashod Bateman might require a modest trade up at this point, but that's also where the looming OBJ trade comes in. That's what we're waiting on at this point. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

So of what we know, the Ravens pushed the most money behind getting JuJu out of all of our moves in FA.

It stands to reason they'll carry that desire over to the draft now. Rashod Bateman and Terrace Marshall Jr. are the 1st Round WR targets within our range that are of similar size to JJSS. They're who we thought they'd target from the beginning too, so this is no big revelation. Just more confirmation.

Rashod Bateman might require a modest trade up at this point, but that's also where the looming OBJ trade comes in. That's what we're waiting on at this point. 

Flipping OBJ for Bateman + another RT would be amazing.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Teven Jenkins 🙏🏼

I am hoping Vera Tucker falls but if not Jenkins and Bateman are definitely next up on the list. I also wouldn't be mad with Ojulari or Moehrig on the defensive side!

• Like 1

Golladay off the board to the GIants.

At this point I'd rather just spend our remaining cap space on a veteran pass rusher and then go into the draft with a plan to be aggressive at WR in Round 1 (trading up if needed) instead of going the Jeremy Maclin route and checking a box just to check a box. 

2 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Golladay off the board to the GIants.

At this point I'd rather just spend our remaining cap space on a veteran pass rusher and then go into the draft with a plan to be aggressive at WR in Round 1 (trading up if needed) instead of going the Jeremy Maclin route and checking a box just to check a box. 

This or seek someone like a Mike Williams in trade with the Chargers with Zeus being the main piece. I'm completely cool with keeping Zeus another year though. He can't hold out but I'd love a additional draft picks to maneuver come draft day. I think we're going to see someone like Larry or Sammy Watkins come to Baltimore now. Not jazzed about it but 🤷🏻‍♂️ right player right price. 18 per for Golladay? No thanks. 

Too much to pay for Golladay.  Of the remaining WR I see only 2 I am interested in.

- Ty Hilton who can bring a veteran presence to a Superbowl contending team.  Better than Dez Bryant.

- Adam Humphries who I feel is an underrated WR and will be a nice complement to Hollywood and Miles Boykin as they continue to develop.

28 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Prepare yourselves mentally in case we run it back with the same receivers this year..

That would never happen. Clearly the FO recognizes WR as a major need and it's one the few ones we have. 

I'm not really upset at losing out on Golladay. Not a great fit for what the Ravens actually do and how Jackson gets the ball to receivers. He would have fit in great with Flacco though.

Just hoping the front office truly prioritizes receiver in the draft. They can't do that to Lamar again. The offensive line still needs some help too.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Letsch80 said:

I am hoping Vera Tucker falls but if not Jenkins and Bateman are definitely next up on the list.

AVT can play Tackle or Guard. So if we don't trade Orlando we could play him at guard initially before swinging him over in Year 2. Or just draft another Tackle in 2022 and keep him inside. His versatility certainly opens up options though.