2021 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

19 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Yea, a receiver getting open and making plays is what we want. Also isn't Ty Hilton like the same exact size as AB? Yet there's a weird overlap of fans saying we should bring in Brown at all costs, yet Hilton physically isn't who we're looking for at the position?...

I like that the Ravens pursued him(And didn't outbid the Colts 😉). Shows that Elijah Moore could be a legit target for us, and to look out for a falling Jaylen Waddle as well.

The Ravens need talent at WR. If that comes in the form of Rashod Bateman, a taller and bigger option- cool. If it comes in the form of Elijah Moore, that's great as well.

Agreed.. Bateman is the guy I want, he has good size is a great route runner and most importantly creates seperation as good as anyone in this class..

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Yea, a receiver getting open and making plays is what we want. Also isn't Ty Hilton like the same exact size as AB? Yet there's a weird overlap of fans saying we should bring in Brown at all costs, yet Hilton physically isn't who we're looking for at the position?...

I like that the Ravens pursued him(And didn't outbid the Colts 😉). Shows that Elijah Moore could be a legit target for us, and to look out for a falling Jaylen Waddle as well.

The Ravens need talent at WR. If that comes in the form of Rashod Bateman, a taller and bigger option- cool. If it comes in the form of Elijah Moore, that's great as well.

Yes, please. Like, pretty please. Also once again, sign my mans AB. 😆

Let’s put the money into Ingram and be happy with a drafted WR! I’d prefer not to see our mans have to go against Ingram or Clowney twice a season. Clearly the Browns are in need of pass rush. Just not sure if Clowney’s knee will hold him back

35 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Me patiently waiting for us to do something.. 

Sad Pablo Escobar GIF by NETFLIX

Yeah normally I am very patient when it comes to the Ravens offseason but for some reason I am a bit more anxious for some movement this year. I will feel much better when we sign an edge player. I have accepted the reality at receiver this free agency.

11 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

EDC is one patient man. Seeing 18 mill roughly in the bank, I am not sharing the same patience

Though in a few days, we all will be back here in “aw” at the pending move that could be coming. 

Yeah, that's the vibe I get too. Chess, not checkers. 

• Like 1

If we don't move OBJ, everyone's guess for position in the 1st Round should be EDGE.

Each year under DeCosta our 1st Round Pick has been a young athletic big school player at our most empty position(Marquise Brown & Patrick Queen). For 2021:

EDGE: Pernell McPhee, Jaylon Ferguson, Tyus Bowser

IOL: Bradley Bozeman, Kevin Zeitler, Patrick Mekari, Ben Powers, Ben Bredeson, Tyre Phillips, Trystan Colon-Castillo

S: Deshon Elliot, Geno Stone, Chuck Clark, Jordan Richards

WR: Hollywood Brown, Sammy Watkins, Devin Duvernay, Miles Boykin, James Proche

^^^The team is going to look at this and clearly see the cupboards at EDGE being the most bare imo. Even after a possible meh vet signing. I think Safety has remerged as an early round option too.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

If we don't move OBJ, everyone's guess for position in the 1st Round should be EDGE.

Each year under DeCosta our 1st Round Pick has been a young athletic big school player at our most empty position(Marquise Brown & Patrick Queen). For 2021:

EDGE: Pernell McPhee, Jaylon Ferguson, Tyus Bowser

IOL: Bradley Bozeman, Kevin Zeitler, Patrick Mekari, Ben Powers, Ben Bredeson, Tyre Phillips, Trystan Colon-Castillo

S: Deshon Elliot, Geno Stone, Chuck Clark, Jordan Richards

WR: Hollywood Brown, Sammy Watkins, Devin Duvernay, Miles Boykin, James Proche

^^^The team is going to look at this and clearly see the cupboards at EDGE being the most bare imo. Even after a possible meh vet signing. I think Safety has remerged as an early round option too.

Yeah I think Safety is a big chance.

I like this Signing a lot. Watkins is a gamble but we shouldn’t have to panic take a receiver too early now. We can let the cards fall how they will

I love BPA. We all had questions around a RB round 2 last year! Look at us this year. Granted there were a few in the second round I would’ve loved... aka Pittman & Claypool. I’m just afraid if we don’t prioritize WR via draft, then we will go for our traditional 4th round range