NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

seriously?

I got in right away, but every seat i clicked was "sorry another fan has already selected"

I clicked several hundred random spots and didn't get any

Sorry to hear that, exact same thing that happened to my uncle last week. Luckily I had a seat for him in my pod.

I'm on a work computer that's direct wired into our router, maybe that's the difference, not sure how I got lucky. 

Should've been the same amount of people as last week, but definitely felt like there were thousands more this time.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I got tickets. Much higher up than last week, but I'm in.

i don't understand why this was so different. Last week I casually picked out seats among many that I could have had. LIterally every single one I clicked this time was unavailable. Why do they let more people in to select seats than seats they have available?

i'm pissed

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

i don't understand why this was so different. Last week I casually picked out seats among many that I could have had. LIterally every single one I clicked this time was unavailable. Why do they let more people in to select seats than seats they have available?

i'm pissed

It definitely felt like there were thousands more this time. I had what you described happen twice. I just click the first tickets that appeared. Third time I got them. Last week my uncle had that happen endlessly until it was sold out. I can imagine the frustration.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

It definitely felt like there were thousands more this time. I had what you described happen twice. I just click the first tickets that appeared. Third time I got them. Last week my uncle had that happen endlessly until it was sold out. I can imagine the frustration.

yeah, it didn't happen even once last time, but happens literally like 200 times today? I don't get it. I guess I just saved a lot of money, but I had made plans assuming it would be the same situation.

this blows

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

This entire game rides on your shoulders now. 

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Bummed you didn't get picked, still can't fathom how, you were like 1000 places ahead of me. 

I'll bring home the dub and then maybe you can find a way to get to Tampa 😉

i will definitely try. This divorce is expensive anyway, so saving money is a silver lining ha

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:
54 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

This entire game rides on your shoulders now. 

I will bang my sign on the bleachers and drink beer proudly.

That's funny my friends recently started calling me "my sign" haha