NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

My final gift to all of you is that I will not tell any of you I told you so.

Yes I will, but it will only be once and then I'm leaving football. 

I'm not going to stick around for the, "We turned the ball over twice!" bull****.  We turned it over twice in 2010 and allowed 14 points and scored 7 points on a pick six. 

In no world will a bad defensive coordinator ever win a Super Bowl.

Pettine is a bad defensive coordinator. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

we play like this vs Rams we don't make it this far even

opponent doesn't matter whatsoever

^ bingo.

Packers are playing some inexplicably stupid football. Forcing a ball to Adams in the end zone, Aaron Jones fumbling twice (on pretty much the same hit so maybe he should learn) and the INT that should have been flagged. And then Mike Pettine calling perhaps the second worst game that I've ever seen by a Packer DC.

Yes, credit the Bucs blah blah blah. But, much like 2011 NFCG, a lot of this is near self inflicted.

Edited by Striker

1 minute ago, Striker said:

^ bingo.

Packers are playing some inexplicably stupid football. Forcing a ball to Adams in the end zone, Aaron Jones fumbling twice (on pretty much the same hit so maybe he should learn) and the INT that should have been flagged. And then Mike Pettine calling perhaps the second worst game that I've ever seen by a Packer DC.

Yes, credit the Bucs blah blah blah. But, much like 2011 NFCG, a lot of this is near self inflicted.

What was the first? 4th & 26?