Ravens to release RB Mark Ingram

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, K9 said:

I thought Breida was on that team as well  ?

Seemed like Miami absolutely refused to use him. He was on my dynasty team and the fact they wouldn’t play him didn’t help me when McCaffrey got hurt. I think he’ll be a FA this off-season. 

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Seemed like Miami absolutely refused to use him. He was on my dynasty team and the fact they wouldn’t play him didn’t help me when McCaffrey got hurt. I think he’ll be a FA this off-season. 

I assumed Breida was a #2 or maybe was on the IR (I didn't follow too much). Rough!! I know lots of people had issues their Fantasy teams w/ injuries, COVID, etc this year. (first year I didn't play and didn't miss it :) )  Again, not knowing too much about the Dolphins scenario but if this is a place Ingram could land - I'm all for it! The team is looking to be on the up and up. He seems like a good dude, good player and respected across the league. Hope he finds a landing place!

14 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Certainly wouldn’t be against him getting a ring. Love that dude for the leadership he brought to our offense last season.

Dude brought so much energy to the Saints... it took them a few games without him to figure out how to find that tor themselves again.

• Like 1