Stranger Things

BobbyPhil1781

5 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

The part that confuses me is that he was in an airport and they found a substance confirmed to be cocaine yet he wasn't arrested? That makes no sense...

8 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

That episode (7?) with Kai Greene and the outsiders (in Chicago) completely ripped me out of the series. It had so much momentum, and then that....

agree seemed like a pointless episode that didn't even have the same feel as the other 16 episodes in the series. would've been a nice little stand alone thing in between season 2 and season 3 if that character is important for future seasons imo. which i assume she definitely will. 

Billy seemed like a kinda pointless new character to me..but at least his scenes almost always had some good music to go with them, lol.

Really liked the dynamic between Hopper and Eleven this season.

On the subject of Hopper they better start season 3 with him and Joyce together instead of continuing to drag that on...we all know it's going to happen..just get it over with.

16 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Is it just me or does Milly Bobby Brown (Eleven) seriously look like she could be Winona Ryder's daughter? Didn't notice it in season one because of the shaved head but with her actually having hair there is definitely a resemblance to a young Winona. 

I thought the same thing.

Binged it in two nights with my wife. Really loved it a ton. I don't remember how to do spoilers tags, so I won't drop spoilers, but man was that season a ton of fun. I did have a few issues with it, but they were generally pretty small things that didn't have as much payout as I was hoping for.

Just finished season 2.

Minor spoilers ahead.

But does anyone feel like Steve got the shaft this season?

Granted he was a piece of trash early on last season. But as the season progressed he grew up, tried to fix the mistakes that he made, and imo ultimately turned into a better person.

Onto this season he seems to be trying hard to still fix any past mistakes he made. Trying to improve/get better as person. Honestly by the looks of it seemed like a genuine dude who cared about his gf and wanted to try to be the best bf/ person he could be.

Then ultimately gets cussed out by his gf because he tried explaining to her how unreasonable she was(and imo she was being unreasonable), and that ultimately there was nothing they could realistically do (and in all honesty he was right).

He then ends up getting cheated on (assume they hadn't broken up). But rather than reverting back to the piece of filth he was in season 1. He ends up going above and beyond and proving how much of changed man he is and how great of a dude he is.

By the end of season 2 he ends up being a fairly good role model/if not more of a big brother for Dustin.

But we're supposed to sit back and just be fine with Nancy and Jonathan because the nerd is supposed to get the girl in the end?

Not complaining about the show. I just feel like Steve pulled the short straw. And honestly I don't understand why. Hopefully in season 3 we see him find someone better for him than Nancy.

• Like 2

Also in no way shape or form would I believe Billy to be a High school kid.

Not a huge complaint. I actually liked him as a character a lot. Felt like the final episode and the scene with his father was incredibly powerful.

But no way I buy he's even 19 after being held back a year.