Stranger Things

BobbyPhil1781

20 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

One character I expected to have a big role this season who did not, was Billy. This doesn't mean he won't in the future bc Max seems here to stay but I was surprised we didn't get more of him after his entrance was so brash. 

I think they handled his character perfectly this season.  He's definitely a wildcard in the series for season three.  The showrunners on Beyond Stranger Things or whatever it was called talked a lot about how initially Steve was supposed to be more of a straight jerk.  We might be in for a redemption arc for Billy next year.  At the same time, it's very possible Billy was simply subdued for a while and a more serious outbreak is coming from him.

On 11/21/2017 at 5:42 PM, Herbie_Hancock said:

How could L go from having to lay in a huge pool of water with salt to go into the “upside down” and now she can do it by simply listening to the radio or tv static?

growing powers? 

Couldn’t she always go into the Upside Down just by focusing? I thought it was just that she can’t go far by herself. The salt water thus being used as a conductor to allow her to search further without taking as much out of her.

I do appreciate that Steve told Dustin that the hair and ignoring isn’t what makes Nancy tick because “she’s different”, but that when Dustin came in, he said hi to Nancy then not another word and Nancy was the one who came to dance with Dustin when nothing else worked. Kinda a cute little event there as the season finished.

6 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I think they handled his character perfectly this season.  He's definitely a wildcard in the series for season three.  The showrunners on Beyond Stranger Things or whatever it was called talked a lot about how initially Steve was supposed to be more of a straight jerk.  We might be in for a redemption arc for Billy next year.  At the same time, it's very possible Billy was simply subdued for a while and a more serious outbreak is coming from him.

Assuming he has a large role in season 3, I agree but I won't assume he will. His entrance was very brash as I stated so I was lead to believe he'd be a big role in this season minus a fight in the season finale and a few a-hole moments here and there towards Max. His interaction w/ Nancy's mom was pretty stellar though lol

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

First-Look-Image-of-Stranger-Things-at-H

Add this to Levy saying that Stranger Things season three is HEAVILY influenced by John Carpenter and 80's horror...

I'm going to just die. 

The Thing's influence is already there, and it's gonna get bigger for the third season. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I just want the brothers to do a The Thing series for Netflix after Stranger Things.  I feel like they're my last best hope to get a truly worth successor to the all-time great movie.  They clearly love it and respect it. 

After the first season, I wanted them to be done with it and continue the series as an anthology series and do a different story each season.  While I still love the characters and everything, I feel like they're pretty limited with what they can do with this storyline before it becomes stale. 

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I just want the brothers to do a The Thing series for Netflix after Stranger Things.  I feel like they're my last best hope to get a truly worth successor to the all-time great movie.  They clearly love it and respect it. 

After the first season, I wanted them to be done with it and continue the series as an anthology series and do a different story each season.  While I still love the characters and everything, I feel like they're pretty limited with what they can do with this storyline before it becomes stale. 

I wanted an anthology series also.

• 3 months later...