Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

My character is Moonstone.  I'm a Redirector/Miller.

It's my ability title, so you'll see it when I die.  I'm Thunderbolts aligned, but I will flip as the Purple Man, Purple Aligned.

But since Blue is posting role names when people die, you'll see Redirecting Miller in there.

Night 1, I tried redirecting Gopher into KSJ.  Night 2, I tried redirecting Swag into himself when I saw Carnage was the killer.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

• Like 1

Like I said, Miller is in the title.  I've been made to understand that's what will show up if I'm investigated and when I die.

I don't expect yall to believe it.  You're just gonna follow Malf anyway.

I'm just putting the info out there.  It'll be confirmed when yall lynch me.  Which I accept is going to happen no matter what I do. 

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Daniel so are we to believe that Malfatron decidedly picked up the torch that I/You carried initially for Daboyle, then bussed him D1, and then scum used WIFOM N1 to kill him AND save him...or know that somehow the doctor was going to choose to protect him?

@Daniel you willfully refused to answer this.

@Malfatron kudos to you for pulling this off in discord...without me helping you through it ala kidnapping yourself. The legend bussed a teammate on a single vowel D1 and then pulled off the greatest Houdini act of all time N1.

nah, you are just the Purple Man

and since you lied about being Moonstone, im considering you a potential threat, even if you arent aligned with Carnage.

so start telling the truth if you want to live

daniel

The Purple Man is a fictional character, a supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer Stan Lee and artist Joe Orlando, he first appeared in Daredevil #4. His body produces pheromones which allow him to verbally control the actions of others.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, N2 alignment change and allegedly informed of someone else of the same alignment sounds like a built-in mechanic.

Your verbiage manipulation amuses me. That's why you're a legend. It's deep sea fishing, while trolling, while putting pressure on me and casting doubt to town...in a single sentence! :)