Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Daniel was late on the BBB train but he made sure to jump on the Forge train about fifth or sixth. And I believe (I could be wrong) it was after Forge started his lolscumtrolling and had basically thrown his hands up. 

@Malfatron

That's not true at all.  I was literally a post behind MWil attacking bbb.  I laid him and gopher as the two votes I would be willing to make before anyone else was bringing heat on him.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Daniel was also the first one to say it sounded like I was role blocked. I believe he knew I was roleblocked. 

You made it pretty obvious by asking if anyone watched you or tracked someone to you.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

No, however iirc Blues first game of this had a conversion factor in it as well and having a symbiotic element to it I see it as a feasible thought.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I am not positive that he was not with Josh posting what he did.  

looks like josh wasnt posting from a role perspective at all. but just a feeling in general

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:
6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Daniel was also the first one to say it sounded like I was role blocked. I believe he knew I was roleblocked. 

You made it pretty obvious by asking if anyone watched you or tracked someone to you.

i concur on this with daniel

i came to the same conclusion