Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

My town night move when I was thunder was basically a double vote, I my vote in a tie situation was worth two votes and it decided the lynch.

honestly I’ve seen it both ways. 

but what are you now?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

My town night move when I was thunder was basically a double vote, I my vote in a tie situation was worth two votes and it decided the lynch.

honestly I’ve seen it both ways. 

That's called a modified governor not a double vote imo

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

but what are you now?

Black(really wasn’t given a color), I’m red hulk, I’m by myself so I guess (Indy). I had to kill who killed me (obviously that was easy with TKN admitting he killed me), and I have to eliminate carnage. I’d assume I can win with anybody else Wincon is to eliminate carnage (although it never says I can). I can’t die from a night kill, but I can be lynched. 

honestly if I can eliminate carnage and it’s not endgame fill free to lynch me because I will be satisfied with helpin just take down swag. Really believe that’s the point of why red hulk is part of the game. 

49 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Pickle: double vote is always scum

Everyone else: double vote is a town move

Squire: I'm gonna hide and skate by to fool these people then lie when I'm in a bind, what could go wrong 

Tk3: Hi Squire, I'm back from the dead!

Squire

When did I hide?

My double vote has been there since d2