Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Shouldn’t the wincon be to have eliminated all threats to Thunderbolts then? Clarity’s sake.

Just now, Counselor said:

Yep another changing wincon. Matts definitely hosted with him. 

This has been discussed in deadchat for a while, and although I understand where people are coming from on this, I didn't consider Steel Serpent's role as a threat to Town--he still would have won had you lynched him. He only won solo if he was alive at the end.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I was with you.  

When tk3 basically ignored his own result to go after swag I knew we weren't getting bcb lynched. I understood the "playing to our wc crowd's argument" but there are multiple routes to fulfilling the WC. As I said repeatedly that phase, it was so ridiculously low risk to lynch bcb and then let gopher kill that night. We still would've hit our wc and won happily ever after. And if gopher was for whatever reason lying it's not like we couldn't easily run it right back to swag the next day. There was no downside really.

I feel very vindicated right now tbh 

• Like 3

Just now, Blue said:

This has been discussed in deadchat for a while, and although I understand where people are coming from on this, I didn't consider Steel Serpent's role as a threat to Town--he still would have won had you lynched him. He only won solo if he was alive at the end.

Look I’m not made at the win, congrats to BCB, but like, just for future (and for the record I enjoyed the hell out of this game, good work) I just think it became loaded. Because the Con was to get Carnage, and we did, then it became get rid of Red Hulk, and we did, and then we still lose.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

When tk3 basically ignored his own result to go after swag I knew we weren't getting bcb lynched. I understood the "playing to our wc crowd's argument" but there are multiple routes to fulfilling the WC. As I said repeatedly that phase, it was so ridiculously low risk to lynch bcb and then let gopher kill that night. We still would've hit our wc and won happily ever after. And if gopher was for whatever reason lying it's not like we couldn't easily run it right back to swag the next day. There was no downside really.

I feel very vindicated right now tbh 

Yup.  I agreed with you.  But unless we had town (which wanted to go swag) we were never gonna win that battle.  I mean the baffling thing is, why didn't rags kill bcb (who couldn't win with town), but instead killed you that could win with town.  That sealed our fate lol. 

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Look I’m not made at the win, congrats to BCB, but like, just for future (and for the record I enjoyed the hell out of this game, good work) I just think it became loaded. Because the Con was to get Carnage, and we did, then it became get rid of Red Hulk, and we did, and then we still lose.

i think the phrase you are looking for is ...... moving the goalposts

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

The host is great 

The host is never wrong 

I am following the rules 

(Side note: I do agree with you)

• Like 1