Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

19. @theuntouchable is arguably the smartest student that you have, but you have no idea how to motivate him, or if you can, because he knows that he's smarter than his teachers. He does well in what he wants, and doesn't really care about grades, because they're an arbitrary and predetermined antiquated system that reward mediocrity and doing mundane busy work instead of mastering key concepts, which have also been arbitrarily decided by incompetent legislators at the state and federal level. Deep down, he knows a degree is a means to an end, so he'll play along only as is necessary for his future endeavors. He hates group work. He will not play nicely with others. He will enjoy watching your demise/frustration, and that will only fuel him again tomorrow. 

Sounds about right 

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

We all know you and your better half bow down to Swag, Dome and Touch

1 of these isn't like the others...who do you think it is?

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

9 hours later and I am still waiting

@Blue give MVP Matts a role!

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Tennessee is hiring a new coach, and I just want to say: Orca is scum.

tenor.gif?itemid=15029335

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Hello all. 

Touchy, you came out to play. I've got 2 suicide pills, who should I give them to? 

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

This site needs a UT presence.  Because I need to rant.

tenor.gif?itemid=19357638

Don't forget your Tennessee head gear and chant 🤣

Danny White still can't believe that 

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

If I die on day one, I’m going to sit out for a few games.

Don't do this. Just troll the first few days, then when you die early it doesnt mean anything to you cause you just had fun trolling 

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

16. @The Orca is the quiet kid in class with a huge online persona. He's tough to get to know, and is often confused for his twin brother, which he plays up and yet also despises. He's quietly good at school, and has no problem letting his opinions be known to those who get to know him (if they can), and enjoys going against the grain just because it's fun for him.

riddick-1448217030.gif?quality=.8&height

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Whenever Orca quotes me I get this cringe feeling like I’m being violated. Does anyone else get this?

i can't speak for everyone else, but I'm not sure why you would expect us to know what you feel like when Orca quotes you. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

8. @ET80 is the guy who makes borderline inappropriate jokes, then when confronted, gets fake confrontational about making it that way/you being the one to have a dirty mind. When you're embarrassed, as a teacher or student, he will then make a joke at your expense as you walk away, then keep a straight face/feign innocence when you try to confront him. He does school work only on his own terms

... dafuq is this about!?

It's on brand, but dafuq is this about?

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:
1 hour ago, squire12 said:

look at what mentioning him and dropping a few votes on him did.    Went from posting lyrics to engaging and responding....Step 1 in things

Sooo you say nothing to pickle? Not a word to orca? Did you skip most of the part where I was basically out chatting otherwise? We just got done saying I was posting more than “normal” and which means the last maybe 2 games. 

Pickle and Orca have both posted  lyrics in games prior.  I don't recall you doing so before so it stood out.  Your reaction to it is interesting for sure....and I am not the only 1 who is noticing it

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
40 minutes ago, The Orca said:
4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

9 hours later and I am still waiting

@Blue give MVP Matts a role!

more like MVS Matts because he cant catch anyone!

Remind me again, you did die and lose last game, didnt you?

george-w-bush-declares-mission-accomplis