Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

15 hours ago, MD4L said:

I did not chose to lie, I declined to answer the question. It’s defensive but is what town players do.

15 hours ago, MD4L said:

Also, it is comforting to know if I did die on day one, the blood will be on your hands @Malfatron. I know you can live with it but your assessment was wrong. The logic and application of it can go your way and that’s fine. You are wrong.

14 hours ago, MD4L said:

He’s got 2-3 posts? But he made one where he called me a good option (i.e a solid bandwagon vote if it gains steam) and talked about real life circumstances hinting inactivity or low interest. The latter part is real life and not nearly enough to seriously entertain. However, it’s a nice ploy to exploit if someone wants to remain quiet. 

Is that enough to be voted on in day one? Yes, especially when we’re about an hour or so in and almost half the players haven’t posted more than once. Is that enough to pursue and eventually vote + tell others to vote? Not even close.

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Hello @theuntouchable

KSJ is a good inactive to start with. I'll gladly vote him, Gopher, or Daboyle. Also, the assumption that SwAg is an unkillable GF is probably a good one...whether a limited GF or standard...but it would be a great WIFOM trick by the host to just out him immediately and then see if Town has the wherewithal to vote for outed scum.

Swag as unkillable godfather is the most annoying thing blue could have done to us.

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

13. @TheKillerNacho spends the majority of his class time drawing anime and trying to watch Pokemon reruns on his Chromebook, while the teacher is oblivious to him, thinking that he's actually paying attention during class. No one seems to mind, as he gets "okayish" enough to good grades, knowing where that minimum threshold of good is and toeing the line

14. @Ragnarok just need(ed) the right mentor teacher along the way. Is he going to grow up to be a bar bouncer or a lawyer? Is he going to be a detriment to society and waste that intellectual prowess, or is he going to apply himself? This stoic young man just needs the right mentor in his life to help him see the light...but eventually, it's up to him.

Not bad.

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

I disagree. What actual scum hunting are you doing? 

Who scum hunts day 1?

42 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Character claim: I am Winter Soldier

My ability is the towns Watcher

I am Thunderbolts aligned.

Sigh.  That said, your comments above were about as scummy as you could have made them.  Intentionally so.

24 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

A direct CC? That's... certainly rarely odd.

Very odd.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Sigh.  That said, your comments above were about as scummy as you could have made them.  Intentionally so.

As town, I usually avoid looking as town early in games. When I get pressured for it, I might as well share everything.

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Swag as unkillable godfather is the most annoying thing blue could have done to us.

Not bad.

Who scum hunts day 1?

Very odd.

No one but he was clamoring on saying they were fake scum hunting so I want to see what his *** is doing