Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

I see your opinion differs from mine.  

Most games, scum hit the active players and leave the inactives for late game when more are suspicious of those players and it clouds the process.  

Last game, D2 is Daboyle, Matts and Orca as the main 3 wagons late in the day.  matts was a driving force in the thread, Daboyle had hardly posted.  Orca claimed info and the result was a vote for the more active player in Matts.    fast forward 3 days and there is Daboyle continuing to be inactive and that slot still needs to be resolved.  

@gopherwrestleris it easier to get a read or information to connect players when they are active or are inactive?

It’s absolutely easier to get a read on active players. But just saying “hey, come out and play” really doesn’t get inactives to come out and actually try. 

I guess I just see no point in just casting votes and calling and inactive scum. And they still don’t come in. It’s thread filler.

on the other side of the story, @Danielthinks he has a case for me drunk posting lyrics when nobody was even online yet and says I’m scummy for playing. At least he has a “case” to vote instead of just saying “hey maybe he will talk if we vote him”

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

the lion king GIF by Walt Disney Records

That is not how that scene went 

tenor.gif?itemid=4586792

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

I remain adamant, I won’t play for a few games after this one if I die on day one. 

It is not a threat or an angered post but I will remain appalled by which this process was determined. 

How many times are you going to state this?

• Like 1