FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@swoosh

@Outpost31

Who did you all tell Jason to put up as a replacement the HoH that I was put up against Shady?

You.  Swoosh lied to me leading up to it for quite some time saying we needed to get rid of Shady.

I was concerned you would vote out Swoosh.

I was 100% convinced you were safe.

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'd have to check, but pretty sure you. It was either me, you, or Outpost. And I knew Jason and Outpost were working with each other (they offered me a final 3 around the same time) so I had to say you. But when Jason asked the first time, I said Shady, Ted, and Outpost. I didn't mention your name. 

He’s 100% it was you.

It was his plan all along to get rid of you.

@The Orca.

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

He’s 100% it was you.

It was his plan all along to get rid of you.

@The Orca.

Not accurate. If it was, I would’ve told Jason to put up Orca the first time around. I mentioned three names, with you being the first. Orca was not one of them. I had to say Orca after the veto but it was either him or me. Self survival takes precedence.

21 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Not accurate. If it was, I would’ve told Jason to put up Orca the first time around. I mentioned three names, with you being the first. Orca was not one of them. I had to say Orca after the veto but it was either him or me. Self survival takes precedence.

Orca asked who you told to put up as a replacement, not initially.

@Outpost31No question for you right now. I will have to think about it. I just wanted to answer why I nominated orca during my HoH. So the plan all along was to backdoor Jason, but in order to do so I had to make sure the veto was played. Orca is a mega competitor so I knew that he would try his absolute hardest to win the veto if he was on the block. So he was more of a failsafe for me because I needed a chair open to try and backdoor Jason.

@swooshNot taking away the not being nominated achievement. That's a big one, and a fact that Derrick brought up numerous times on his way to BB victory. But at the same time it's easy to see it as the way Outpost alluded to. Not being nominated isn't always a sign of a good social game, it could also be seen as you just not being a threat to the players in the house. Like a safe player to bring to the end like Cody should have done with Victoria. You mentioned having a diary room session with Malf about this "Operation stay off the block." Could you explain the details of this, because I want to hear from you if it was deliberate and strategy on your end that made this happen, or if there were just always bigger fish to fry and you sort of floated in the background.

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Marvel What GIF by ABC Network

Yes.  Swoosh was aligned with Ted and Shady since the beginning.  He knew Jason wouldn’t nominate me, so he got you nominated knowing he was going to vote to evict you.

I mean for him, ideally, I went up there instead, but he knew Jason would tell me that and then I’d tell Jason to put Swoosh up, so it wasn’t as if he orchestrated it, it’s just that he knew he was going to vote you out as soon as he convinced Jason to put you up.

Edited by Outpost31

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yes.  Swoosh was aligned with Ted and Shady since the beginning.  He knew Jason wouldn’t nominate me, so he got you nominated knowing he was going to vote to evict you.

I mean for him, ideally, I went up there instead, but he knew Jason would tell me that and then I’d tell Jason to put Swoosh up, so it wasn’t as if he orchestrated it, it’s just that he knew he was going to vote you out as soon as he convinced Jason to put you up.

But you did the same knowing he was aligned with Ted and Shady since the beginning (I knew this...I actually knew just about everything this game including Pickle was going up and out). So you proposed to put me up knowing Swoosh was aligned with the Shady. Seems like a bigger failure on your part if the goal was to get Shady out 

Just now, The Orca said:

But you did the same knowing he was aligned with Ted and Shady since the beginning (I knew this...I actually knew just about everything this game including Pickle was going up and out). So you proposed to put me up knowing Swoosh was aligned with the Shady. Seems like a bigger failure on your part if the goal was to get Shady out 

Incorrect.

I did not know Swoosh was aligned with Ted and Shady.  I already said this in a different answer.  It clicked for me like a literal minute before Swoosh told me.  If I had any inclination whatsoever that Swoosh was going to vote you out, I would have told Jason to put Swoosh up.

And now we're on the subject, I really wish you spoke with me more.  I really wish you communicated about the game with me more.  As you'll see in the diary entries, I had zero intention of getting rid of you throughout this game, but at the same time I had no idea what your thoughts were. 

The first time Swoosh and I really started communicating in this game was when he brought up the need to separate Ted and Shady. 

Before that, we just checked in every now and then. 

That's pretty much all I spoke to Swoosh about, which is probably what set Ted and Shady against me. 

Then again as soon as you, Jason and Swoosh saved me on the block, Swoosh and I spoke about needing to get rid of one of Ted/Shady. 

The plan all along as soon as Jason won HoH was to get rid of Ted or Shady.  The two of us decided it was best to get rid of Ted.  As soon as Ted won PoV, I literally said to Swoosh, "You know this means we're going to have to do the difficult thing here and get rid of Shady."  And Swoosh said he knew. 

In a sense it was a failure on my part.  It was.  I failed you.  But Swoosh lied to and betrayed both of us with that one. 

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

So HZ didn’t cheat and break the rules, but he basically did? What are your thoughts on this @swoosh

What do you mean but I basically did?

Stop trolling me you know I’m sensitive.

Edited by Outpost31