Week 6 GDT

TheVillain112

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Oh i know it's been said already but Jets got hosed.

The fact that the idea of him fumbling the ball never crossed my mind on when I saw that play tells you how bad of a call that is. 

Well he definitely fumbled it, but not sure about the result of the play. I'd have put them back on the 1 yard line with the ball. 

Still would have been behind though.

6 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Feels really weird to blame a 52-38 game on the offense, but that's entirely on the offense. Payton needs to get on all their asses and Brees needs to get on Payton's *** to keep him in check too. Jesus christ, thank god for our defense, and I never thought I'd be able to say that again lol. 

As good as the offense was in the first half, they were that bad in the second half.  I will say though, offense has been carrying defense for years, it's about time the defense steps up and starts winning some games for us.

4 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Well he definitely fumbled it, but not sure about the result of the play. I'd have put them back on the 1 yard line with the ball. 

Still would have been behind though.

Except that wasn't an option.  That's what i don't understand why some of you guys don't seem to grasp.  It was ruled a TD, meaning in order to overturn as they did they had to have irrefutable evidence it was a fumble and that the recovery didn't occur until he was OOB.  Failing that irrefutable evidence, it's a TD because that was the ruling on the field.

Archived