Week 6 GDT

TheVillain112

1 minute ago, tonyto36 said:

Classic GSU.  No content.  Just petty attacks.  Is there any way to report this garbage?  Isn't it against the rules to attack other posters?

---

Jets offense:

13 plays 88 yards, TD

3 plays, 7 yards, PUNT

7 plays, 78 yards, TD

3 plays, 7 yards PUNT

3 plays, 8 yards, PUNT

3 plays,  2 yards, PUNT

5 plays, 14 yards, INT

1 play, -1 yard, knee (half)

12 plays, 52 yards, INT

12 plays, 74 yards, FUM

6 plays, 55 yards, FG

8 plays, 24 yards, TO on DOWNS

TD, PUNT, TD, PUNT, PUNT, PUNT, INT, KNEE, INT, FUM, FG, TOOD

After their first two TDs, the Patriots adjusted and held the Jets on 8 real drives (no knee)., 236 yards.  ~29 yards per drive, 3 points.  Three consecutive three and outs followed by three consecutive turnovers. 

Go on.  Spin to me how 17 points, 3 TOs, 4 sacks is a bad performance. 

who said it was a bad performance. I wouldnt call it good but it was the jets. the jets, who put up 400 yards. 

3 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Of course, but there's no denying how ugly that second half was.

Feels really weird to blame a 52-38 game on the offense, but that's entirely on the offense. Payton needs to get on all their asses and Brees needs to get on Payton's *** to keep him in check too. Jesus christ, thank god for our defense, and I never thought I'd be able to say that again lol. 

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

Pitt sure likes to run Bell out the shotgun alot. Seems like he'd better suited for i-formation

I feel like I need to make a GIF of Matt Damon from Team America... except replace him saying, 'Matt Damon!" with "Todd Haley!"

Just now, tonyto36 said:

Oh come now.  He said they were good and you went out of your way to hassle him as if it was an absurd thing to say and the Patriots gave up 30 points.

You're hiding behind ambiguity after being presented with FACTS.

no, the post was the pats d is bad. which they are. Its an absurd thing to say the pats d is good. maybe go and reread next time before you put facts in all caps, just some friendly advice.

Archived