Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Gg @JoshstraDaymus

Any Given Thirdday!

y'all have been dodging bullets left and right all season. Still burns to be a top quadrant team and lose to a bottom quadrant team

still just need 1 win in your tough final stretch to lock up 1st seed though

• Like 1

Remaining schedule is 1 home game and 2 on the road. 

Week 13: Home vs South Africa & Brady/McCoy. They got the best of us in the 1st meeting

Week 14: @ Patrick Mahomes ... Expecting the L, but might have a sliver of hope

Week 15 @  Anchorage... the game that could mean playoffs or bust. 

I need to go 2-1 to have a chance at playoffs. 2 games on the road with a current road record of 2-4. Not feeling great about it 

16 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

It’s okay tell me

I said I want you and Kongs to both lose the next two, and for the Mammoths to win out

Then I want you and Kongs to tie week 16, to end with a 3 way tie for the 4th seed at 7-8-1

It's the ULTIMATE chaos

Yellow/Green conference is still pretty wild

Everyone handled their business, but the Rattlers (1 game back), still play the Papermakers and Squirrels, and if they win either one of those, they will have swept them - meaning Rattlers hold the tiebreakers.

It's going to be an awesome finish over there

gg @El Ramster

It's ok that you got spanked by your daddy. It's all right. Sometimes we all just get out of line a little bit and just have to get knocked around to learn our lesson. You learned something today. And isn't that the real victory?

Spoiler alert, it's not because my victory was the real victory 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Jesus christ another overtime loss. This team gives me a heart attack every week.

Well have to rely on pwnys historical data for reference, but I would guess you have a historically unlucky season.  If you win 3 games by close margins to end the season and go 8-8 you might be a “regular” type of unlucky. But right now it looks like a historic situation 

which sucks even more due to the fact that you’re about to lose Drew Brees for zero compensation 

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Well have to rely on pwnys historical data for reference, but I would guess you have a historically unlucky season.  If you win 3 games by close margins to end the season and go 8-8 you might be a “regular” type of unlucky. But right now it looks like a historic situation 

which sucks even more due to the fact that you’re about to lose Drew Brees for zero compensation 

Trust me, I'm well aware. And I have no first round pick for the next two drafts. This team is going to struggle.

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I end the season against 3 sub .500 teams. I feel like I am do for a good RNG screw job as we get to the end here.....

spoiler alert for my playoff rankings, but you are in GREAT shape

Not only do you have a favorable schedule, but you are the only one of those teams that hold the tiebreaker over Phoenix