Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think our division has some pretty good teams in it.

I hate it.

Agreed, it's looking pretty stacked. Fours team capable of winning the division. Going to come down to some good 'ole RNG. 

24 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

@TheKillerNacho Any Preseason games this year?

Yeah it's just one of the things that made a lot of extra work so I've decided to scrap it permanently. I know some of you really liked it, but cutting it was necissary for me to be able to continue with the league, l think. Takes more of a load off my plate than you'd probably guess.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah it's just one of the things that made a lot of extra work so I've decided to scrap it permanently. I know some of you really liked it, but cutting it was necissary for me to be able to continue with the league, l think. Takes more of a load off my plate than you'd probably guess.

i would honestly rather start the reg season earlier anyway

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If you really want to take a load off just crown me winner each season and you don’t have to sim at all!