No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

if/when i flip town after today, you're getting lynched like 90%. I trust squire, daniel, tk3, and counselor enough as players that it will happen at least 90% of the time.

I won't be lynched by town, I'm pretty confident in that 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

im insulted when you say false things about me. just who i am.

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@TheKillerNacho  what am I missing in this hypothetical?   

Nothing really. Seems accurate to me.

The biggest thing you need to consider is the 12-person game. If my theory is wrong, there's likely at least 3 scum at the start.

At the very least, me flipping town will allow you to achieve valuable reads on people who have tunneled me, so I wouldn't call it pointless at all.

Nothing really. Seems accurate to me.

The biggest thing you need to consider is the 12-person game. If my theory is wrong, there's likely at least 3 scum at the start.

At the very least, me flipping town will allow you to achieve valuable reads on people who have tunneled me, so I wouldn't call it pointless at all.

Thanks for answering.  

game started with 14.  10-3-1 if they concept of the backup becoming a SK is true feels like a fair starting point.  My hangup is the group of claimed town roles that can kill (Daniel PGO, Mwil and gopher as bombs, pickle as something vig??)

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Thanks for sharing this.  

Hypotheticals

• Nacho is Town
    • voting him out loses a town (-)
    • based on his claim he is essentially vanilla, so least damaging in terms of role/ability
    • might shed some light on set up, but if his theory is in any way accurate, anyone voting him could become scum
      • that feels broken if it is a majority lynch...unless it is all SK or indies
  • nacho is scum
    • godfather
      • escapes the vote and we know for sure and maybe can start to connect some pieces together
    • scum non godfather
      • he is eliminated and that is a win for town

@Daniel, @The Orca, @MWil23, @Matts4313, @Counselor thoughts on this?  am I missing something

This is good logic

Just now, squire12 said:

Thanks for answering.  

game started with 14.  10-3-1 if they concept of the backup becoming a SK is true feels like a fair starting point.  My hangup is the group of claimed town roles that can kill (Daniel PGO, Mwil and gopher as bombs, pickle as something vig??)

These things combined with my own ability, a 1-shot lynchproof is what led me to consider my old conversation with Dome. This was d1. Other than gopher, no one was really under any pressure. Why claim it if it was untrue? How does this make sense as a setup if I'm wrong?

I honestly don't know.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

These things combined with my own ability, a 1-shot lynchproof is what led me to consider my old conversation with Dome. This was d1. Other than gopher, no one was really under any pressure. Why claim it if it was untrue? How does this make sense as a setup if I'm wrong?

I honestly don't know.

@squire12do keep in mind a core concept of the setup we discussed was having a lot of town who could either only retaliate or kill (and become killers) themselves. A game that a player's actions truly dictated the outcome, rather than any role they were given at the start of the game. /shrug

@squire12do keep in mind a core concept of the setup we discussed was having a lot of town who could either only retaliate or kill (and become killers) themselves. A game that a player's actions truly dictated the outcome, rather than any role they were given at the start of the game. /shrug

I get the concept.  Just not sure that it wasn't already done.  Survival school mafia from November 2019 i think.

Just now, squire12 said:

I get the concept.  Just not sure that it wasn't already done.  Survival school mafia from November 2019 i think.

didnt play in that game, i dont think.

ill say this. if you go back to the old mafia game thread i had for the lognest time had a game in development called "Perfectly Ordinary Mafia" that w as basically this game concept. When we talked about it previously, i know I at least expressed interest in making it a themeless game.