Propose A Trade Thread

the lone star

• 2 weeks later...

Magic smart to start tanking... need to get a franchise changer with a top 5 pick. forget that 8th seed just to get swept. see what you got in Carter, try to develop Fultz. I really like Hampton too, give him the green light.. what happened to MO Bamba, seemed like he could thrive as a defensive center. I thought he had a closer to Dwight potential, not Noel. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

On 4/4/2021 at 8:58 PM, Humble_Beast said:

Magic smart to start tanking... need to get a franchise changer with a top 5 pick. forget that 8th seed just to get swept. see what you got in Carter, try to develop Fultz. I really like Hampton too, give him the green light.. what happened to MO Bamba, seemed like he could thrive as a defensive center. I thought he had a closer to Dwight potential, not Noel. 

They have some pieces with Fultz, Anthony, Isaac, and Carter.

• 3 weeks later...

Trade idea, and I really don’t know what his value will be so I’m just throwing this out there.  

rockets get Pascal Siakim 

raptors get Eric Gordon, 2021 blazers 1st, 2021 Bucks 1st and the one of (future wizards 1st, future nets 1st, future bucks 1st) plus they can have a young guy not named Porter or Tate if they want. 

3 1sts for Siakim seems pretty decent to me. 

for the rockets it’s a huge get, especially if we don’t get screwed by the lotto and we get a top 4 pick. Siakim next to Wood would be real nice. 

On 4/26/2021 at 4:15 AM, Pastor Dillon said:

Trade idea, and I really don’t know what his value will be so I’m just throwing this out there.  

rockets get Pascal Siakim 

raptors get Eric Gordon, 2021 blazers 1st, 2021 Bucks 1st and the one of (future wizards 1st, future nets 1st, future bucks 1st) plus they can have a young guy not named Porter or Tate if they want. 

3 1sts for Siakim seems pretty decent to me. 

for the rockets it’s a huge get, especially if we don’t get screwed by the lotto and we get a top 4 pick. Siakim next to Wood would be real nice. 

Houston will get their pick and end up with Jalen Green, Jalen Suggs, or Cade Cunningham. 

On 4/29/2021 at 6:39 AM, Pastor Dillon said:

I hope so. Put one of those with Wood and Porter and we’ve got a solid young nucleus. 

wood wont be in our plans when the rockets get good again.  we need talent everywhere. if we pass on cade cause of porter im going to lose it.