NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

11 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

unlikely 

Best record in the league, #1 in 3PM, #3 in 3P FG%, and the only team in the league that's top 5 in offensive and defensive efficiency. But sure buddy. We're going to start the 40/40 club this season as the only team to shoot over 40% from 3 on over 40+ attempts per game. 

I also will admit that my LaMelo slander was completely wrong, kid has been hooping this year. One thing I admire about him is that he legit plays in the NBA like it's a pickup game, the lights aren't too bright for him, and he's just having fun with it. 

I'd say the two of the biggest differences and why he's better than Lonzo: 1.) As mentioned above he plays the game loose while Lonzo to me has always played kinda scared and looked stiff & 2.) Lonzo came in with such huge expectations because of how much ish his dad was talking and going to LA while LaMelo went to a pretty crap franchise while his dad was banned from speaking in the media. I honestly think Lonzo's struggles early hurt his mentality a lot especially because they were magnified by the fact he was playing for the Lakers and his dad had created so much hype around him. 

• Like 1

KD makes his return to the bay. Those 3 years when he was there were fun. The blind betting on the Warriors 3rd qtr whenever they would be down big at halftime. Won be some much money. They always didn’t play defense but when they locked in they would make a 10-20 point lead for the other team disappear in minutes. 

Hope the Warriors are able to put together a better result then the first time. 

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

So are the warriors and blazers lmao

Seen that one far too many times in the playoffs, not interested in another beat down. We will gladly take one of the LA teams or Utah though.

11 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

KD makes his return to the bay. Those 3 years when he was there were fun. The blind betting on the Warriors 3rd qtr whenever they would be down big at halftime. Won be some much money. They always didn’t play defense but when they locked in they would make a 10-20 point lead for the other team disappear in minutes. 

Hope the Warriors are able to put together a better result then the first time. 

It won't be hard to do that, especially with how much more Steph controls the offense. This is a game Oubre needs to attack the rim and get a lot of lay ups/dunks. He can't be settling. 

Nets will likely still win, but hopefully it is a fairly close game in the 4th quarter.