NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

What can the celtics do other than just get healthy. They not trading smart tatum or brown. Nobody trading for Kemba. I'm not even sure who they target in the buyout market. Stevens is also safe. They got to figure it out during all star break. 

13 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

What can the celtics do other than just get healthy. They not trading smart tatum or brown. Nobody trading for Kemba. I'm not even sure who they target in the buyout market. Stevens is also safe. They got to figure it out during all star break. 

They just need reliable spot players at this point. Hopefully the Warriors just hate wanamaker enough to send him back. 

I don't think losing is a big deal, I think it's more important that they don't turn on each other during a slump. It ain't like homecourt is a big deal this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

that's a really stupid take. how many lottery picks lead their teams to championships in a few years? Ainge has gotten unlucky with Hayward and Kemba more than anything else. It's funny how people like to leave that part out

Everyone lauded the Kyrie trade at the time. and tf, he hired Stevens right after he traded Doc to the clippers in which they had one of the quickest rebuilds in recent memory 

Make sure you remember to shout out Ainge for passing on the consensus #1 pick in Fultz too 

He got unlucky signing max contract free agents in their prime? 

Who lauded it? You guys gave up Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Ante Zizic, and a future 1st round pick. 

The Celtics have had more draft assets than any team in the league, brought in more max contract players than any team in the league, and are a below .500 team.