Jump to content

NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)


the lone star
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sounds like Cs are favorites for Gordon at the moment especially after he's requested a trade. Obvi I don't watch too many Magic games unless I'm having trouble falling asleep, but I know they've played him at point guard this year so if he does come here and plays a poor man's Hayward role in running the offense, there may be a large increase in efficiency for the Cs 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Portland needs to get Gordon. He obviously won't push them over the top, but he makes them a very tough out because I think he'd fit in seamlessly taking DJJ's spot and improving the offense and defense.

They can offer more than Boston pretty easily.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Portland needs to get Gordon. He obviously won't push them over the top, but he makes them a very tough out because I think he'd fit in seamlessly taking DJJ's spot and improving the offense and defense.

They can offer more than Boston pretty easily.

Sounds like it'll be Boston, Portland, or Denver. Can't imagine the Cs trading Thompson AND Nesmith/Pritchard but we'll see. 

Idk why TPEs are so valuable, the NBA cap makes less sense than women, but the Cs are holding the biggest TPE in NBA history and Gordon's asking price has to come down with a public request 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Sounds like Cs are favorites for Gordon at the moment especially after he's requested a trade. Obvi I don't watch too many Magic games unless I'm having trouble falling asleep, but I know they've played him at point guard this year so if he does come here and plays a poor man's Hayward role in running the offense, there may be a large increase in efficiency for the Cs 

I remember the Aaron Gordon draft like it was yesterday. Will never forget ESPN saying that Dante Exum was the closest thing they've seen to a young Kobe. I thought Exum/Kanter were going to be the next Kobe/Shaq. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NYRaider said:

I remember the Aaron Gordon draft like it was yesterday. Will never forget ESPN saying that Dante Exum was the closest thing they've seen to a young Kobe. I thought Exum/Kanter were going to be the next Kobe/Shaq. 

me too. I wanted anyone but Smart and now Smart is one of the better players from the top 10 that year 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone is gonna be moved from the Cs to free up more minutes for Timelord who holds per 36 of 16-14-3-2-4 shooting 73 percent from the floor 

dude is a potential all star caliber player and seems to have finally matured and wants to play basketball 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

man wow durant went from the antibron in okc, ultra likeable and everyone loved him. now i just want him to go away 

Ever since he got caught with the burner, he literally can't let anything go. He's got the emotional fragility of a teenage girl.

Edited by beekay414
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kerr was obviously saying that playing 100 extra games over 5 years, the constant wear, and all the injuries at the end along with the weight of expectation of that being the final run of that group was stressful and ****ty for everybody involved lmao. Not everything is about you bro.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...