What are you thinking about?

pwny

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I'm on my rewatch. Just finished Season 3. Reminded every episode why this is one of my favorite TV shows ever. 

Breaking Bad gets compared to the Wire all the time, but i think Sopranos is closest in feel to the Wire

sometimes its just hanging out with these guys

Dose anyone have any good office/gaming chair recommendations? 

I really want a Herman Miller Aeron, but don't want to play more than $500-$600 for a chair, and I'm not sure I trust any of the used resellers.

I'm also considering the 2022 Secretlab Titan EVO since that seems to be the top "gaming" chair. I don't really like the look of gaming chairs, but you can get it in all black which is good, and they look to be the most comfortable style.

8 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I really want a Herman Miller Aeron, but don't want to play more than $500-$600 for a chair, and I'm not sure I trust any of the used resellers.

I'm also considering the 2022 Secretlab Titan EVO since that seems to be the top "gaming" chair. I don't really like the look of gaming chairs, but you can get it in all black which is good, and they look to be the most comfortable style.

Lazy boy has an office chair line that is super comfy

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I think the best "budget" option is the Staples Hyken or Dexley. Can't remember what which one is which, they're basically the same but one of them is better than the other depending on how tall you are.

I know you said you don't trust resellers but maybe reconsider. Local resellers on facebook marketplace are usually just businesses that bought them in bulk and went under. I don't think there's much reason to not trust them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I use a swivel outdoor lawn chair that squeaks so loud you can hear it 2 rooms away, was once Navy Blue, but most has faded to Sky, and wouldnt surprise me if made in the 80s.

Why? Katrina happened. I have this chair... 😐 Fill in the blanks anyway you want.

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I use a swivel outdoor lawn chair that squeaks so loud you can hear it 2 rooms away, was once Navy Blue, but most has faded to Sky, and wouldnt surprise me if made in the 80s.

Why? Katrina happened. I have this chair... 😐 Fill in the blanks anyway you want.

20552-vkst.jpeg

I have almost this exact chair and after buying all new furniture it has become my office/gaming chair. I've broken it in to the point I feel like I'm sitting in a cloud. Until it falls apart I'm keeping it.

Pretty sure my wife is going to find a throw or cover that covers it completely. She hates how ugly it is. lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sugashane said:

20552-vkst.jpeg

I have almost this exact chair and after buying all new furniture it has become my office/gaming chair. I've broken it in to the point I feel like I'm sitting in a cloud. Until it falls apart I'm keeping it.

Pretty sure my wife is going to find a throw or cover that covers it completely. She hates how ugly it is. lol

My parents bought my grandmas house in the early 90s and got her cushioned rocking chair (whatever it’s called) with it and we used it for like 25 years. You made me think about it for the first time in a long time. I miss it

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

My parents bought my grandmas house in the early 90s and got her cushioned rocking chair (whatever it’s called) with it and we used it for like 25 years. You made me think about it for the first time in a long time. I miss it

I actually have my grandmother's recliner right now. She passed in 2016 but she loved it and I can understand why. It's crazy comfortable and it's my go to place to sleep when I'm having migraine issues. I love that chair more than I loved her tbqh.

On 10/29/2021 at 9:30 PM, Heimdallr said:

I don't think i even understand how these things work. Just a whole industry, where i'm confused...because it's like...any time i'm actually excited about what i'm doing (be it work or gaming or typing on FF), i just sit forward in my seat in an ergonomically poor condition.  Until they can fix that...i'm just gonna pick comfy seats i guess. 

On 10/29/2021 at 9:21 AM, Malfatron said:

The Wire is my number 1 alltime show

I put Sopranos at number 5 or 6

This makes me think The Wire is something i should probably watch.  And honestly...i probably should.

But...

On 10/29/2021 at 9:22 AM, Malfatron said:

1. The Wire

2. Bojack Horseman

3. Death Note

4. The Boys

5. Sopranos

This makes me doubt that intensely.

If it's only marginally better than The Boys?  Ughhh.  That show was mildly okay, but kind of a slog.