What are you thinking about?

pwny

On 3/14/2021 at 2:12 PM, Outpost31 said:

So I let my family come to my house whenever they want to.  I let them eat whatever they want to under one stipulation... They tell me if they take the last of something.

I don’t care how much of what I have they take as long as it’s not from my very little mini fridge in my basement.

All I ask - all I’ve ever asked - is that they tell me if they’ve taken the last of something.

I checked the fridge on Friday to see what I needed at grocery store.  Made a mental note of what I had.  At grocery store, I see fish, I think fish and chips.

I start preparing the fish and chips.  It’s late, I just want to make them quick and eat them.

I open fridge and someone ate damn near a whole ****ing jar of pickles and the last of the worcestshire sauce.

I’m sitting here with fish and chips being prepared and I don’t have no got damn worcestshire sauce or pickles for my ****ing tartar sauce I might as well be on **** creek without a paddle and no ****ing canoe.

I can’t believe I’ve been ****ed like this.

who tf just eats pickles and worcestershire sauce that’s so funny

can’t fathom the kind of person who’d raid a fridge and home in on worcester and dill and just think “now that’s my kind of a snack baybee”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

can’t fathom the kind of person who’d raid a fridge and home in on worcester and dill and just think “now that’s my kind of a snack baybee”

Are you surprised to hear outpost’s family is weird af too

• Like 3

On 3/18/2021 at 6:00 AM, Shady Slim said:

What about Vegemite?...

On 3/18/2021 at 2:00 AM, Shady Slim said:

1htg.gif

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Still in total lockdown where I am. Nothing open apart from supermarkets (grocery stores). Been going on nearly a year now.

April 12th apparently it begins to ease up. 

If it doesn't, I'm going to go f crazy

Where are you that it's that locked down still?

Life is fairly normal here, other than most recreational things have limitations.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Where are you that it's that locked down still?

Life is fairly normal here, other than most recreational things have limitations.

UK. Probably the most draconian lockdown measures left in the world, I'd have thought. This and Canada maybe

8 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Still in total lockdown where I am. Nothing open apart from supermarkets (grocery stores). Been going on nearly a year now.

April 12th apparently it begins to ease up. 

If it doesn't, I'm going to go f crazy

Same here mate. Can’t imagine Boris will push the April 12th mark back further. As luck would have it in be on paternity leave anyway so I still won’t be back in work!  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xenajets said:

Same here mate. Can’t imagine Boris will push the April 12th mark back further. As luck would have it in be on paternity leave anyway so I still won’t be back in work!  

When he announced the 'roadmap' i booked 4 beer gardens in London for the 13th. If he goes back on it, I'll be the next coming of Guy Fawkes, and I won't f it up! 😂

4 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

When he announced the 'roadmap' i booked 4 beer gardens in London for the 13th. If he goes back on it, I'll be the next coming of Guy Fawkes, and I won't f it up! 😂

I don't think he will. Should be good to go from the 12th. I hope so anyway 🤞🏻

• Like 1