What are you thinking about?

pwny

2 hours ago, winitall said:

It’s not what is on that specific ship, the problem is that nothing can get through the canal. No ships can go through until it is moved which is the major issue. 

Crazy something like this doesn’t happened more often. Huge portions of that canal is so narrow.

13 hours ago, Ty21 said:

A cargo ship got stuck in the Suez Canal and supposedly for every hour it remains stuck/blocking the canal, it costs the global economy $400m. And its reported that it could stay stuck for weeks. Wonder what this will mean. wild. 

800.jpeg

10 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Crazy something like this doesn’t happened more often. Huge portions of that canal is so narrow.

Massive ships and narrow canals. I’m always concerned when I have relations with women for these same reasons. 

12 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

It doesn’t matter how much older I get I’m always a bit nervous going to the dentist. I just to come in and out as fast as possible. No cavities which is good.

Keep us posted

• Like 1

3 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

Also I got a 29 gallon fishtank and have decided to order some aquatic plants and supplies to make my own planted tank and I am absurdly excited to get to it. Have everything delivered except for the plants now!

That’s the size I have for my planted tank. What are your plans?

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

That’s the size I have for my planted tank. What are your plans?

Have some substrate, java moss, and water wisterias. Those can be propagated from cuttings of the original plant. Just gonna try some easy stuff. Got some LED lighting. 

Then a few tropical fishies. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, smetana34 said:

Who's got experience with home delivery meals (Home Chef, Hello Fresh, Factor, etc.?) Any recommendations? Best quality, price, most options, etc

I did Hello Fresh for awhile. If I enjoyed cooking more and wasn't a picky eater, it would be a great fit. The packaging is great in that the ingredients were never spoiled, even in the summer. Again, I'm a picky eater but they really do have a wide variety of meals that most other people would like. The actual cooking was fine, I just didn't need to 'spruce' up the meal to make it prettier nor did I want to make my own sauces. But that's me :)  I also liked that the steps were pretty easy and there were pictures! (I'm not even a beginner cooker and I could follow them). Also, I kept some of the instructions because I could go to my grocery store and buy the same items (for cheaper), if I wanted.  I did the basic plans since it's just me (no family) and thought the prices were mediocre. Expensive on some level but cheaper than the Home Chef meals  ??? 

On 3/25/2021 at 9:53 PM, smetana34 said:

Who's got experience with home delivery meals (Home Chef, Hello Fresh, Factor, etc.?) Any recommendations? Best quality, price, most options, etc

I’ve done HelloFresh, Freshy, and Factor. Can’t say I recommend any of them. The value isn’t there, really.

If I had to pick one, probably Freshly. Factor and Freshly were pretty much comparable in taste, but Factor had fewer options and was a little more expensive. 

Paying that high of a premium price and still having to prepare meals like with HelloFresh is really dumb imo. If you want to cook recipes, just buy the ingredients for like half the price.