What are you thinking about?

pwny

On 3/23/2021 at 7:15 AM, theJ said:

I downloaded this mobile game call Retro Bowl, and now i should probably take a few days off work.  Addicting.

It’s really great. I’ve been playing for the last week or so. In my 4th full season. 

But since a few of you are playing, I have a question: do any of you know if you need coaching credits to re-sign you players after the season? I normally just let my guys go and draft replacements, but this upcoming season I have a 5 star potential QB that I’d probably keep and need to know if I need to start collecting credits now or if I’m good just on the salary. 

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

It’s really great. I’ve been playing for the last week or so. In my 4th full season. 

But since a few of you are playing, I have a question: do any of you know if you need coaching credits to re-sign you players after the season? I normally just let my guys go and draft replacements, but this upcoming season I have a 5 star potential QB that I’d probably keep and need to know if I need to start collecting credits now or if I’m good just on the salary. 

You can re-sign after the season.  it gives you a chance to do.  However, they're multi-year deals, and the way the cap works is that a 3 year, 24M deal counts as 24M toward the cap.  So unless you buy credits to bump up your cap space, you can't really have more than 3 of those deals. 

• Like 2

I think if i understand the mechanic correctly, signing one year extensions using coach credits doesn't impact your cap at all.

So basically, if you want to pay real money you could build a complete 5* team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I think if i understand the mechanic correctly, signing one year extensions using coach credits doesn't impact your cap at all.

So basically, if you want to pay real money you could build a complete 5* team.

Ahh. That makes sense. 

7 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I won the super bowl in my first two complete seasons and now the dynamic difficulty has caught up with me and everything is a grind 

Yeah same happened to me.  I'm at Dynamic 16, and i usually lose 2-3 each year.  Makes it fun though.

Won the last bowl with no WR's.  I was basically the Panthers of yesteryear.  Scrambling QB, a RB and a TE lol.  That was a grind.  Every drive was 5-10 plays.

A cargo ship got stuck in the Suez Canal and supposedly for every hour it remains stuck/blocking the canal, it costs the global economy $400m. And its reported that it could stay stuck for weeks. Wonder what this will mean. wild. 

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

A cargo ship got stuck in the Suez Canal and supposedly for every hour it remains stuck/blocking the canal, it costs the global economy $400m. And its reported that it could stay stuck for weeks. Wonder what this will mean. wild. 

Wow, what the hells on that ship?