What are you thinking about?

pwny

1 hour ago, pwny said:

I’ve done HelloFresh, Freshy, and Factor. Can’t say I recommend any of them. The value isn’t there, really.

If I had to pick one, probably Freshly. Factor and Freshly were pretty much comparable in taste, but Factor had fewer options and was a little more expensive. 

Paying that high of a premium price and still having to prepare meals like with HelloFresh is really dumb imo. If you want to cook recipes, just buy the ingredients for like half the price. 

I've been looking at Freshly. Quick question - what are the portion sizes like? I don't eat huge plates of meals at a time (I'm a snacker) - could someone split it in two and make 2 meals of it? I feel like Freshly is pretty expensive but I like the idea that there's no cooking involved.

1 hour ago, K9 said:

I've been looking at Freshly. Quick question - what are the portion sizes like? I don't eat huge plates of meals at a time (I'm a snacker) - could someone split it in two and make 2 meals of it? I feel like Freshly is pretty expensive but I like the idea that there's no cooking involved.

They’re not super large portions, by any means. If it was all you were consuming, I’d expect that an individual would eat 2-3 per day. We are a two meal a day couple and had them for only for lunches. My girlfriend typically didn’t finish hers, and I felt like I wanted something a little more.

It really depends on how much you eat if you could make one last two meals, but I’d imagine most people would not. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, pwny said:

They’re not super large portions, by any means. If it was all you were consuming, I’d expect that an individual would eat 2-3 per day. We are a two meal a day couple and had them for only for lunches. My girlfriend typically didn’t finish hers, and I felt like I wanted something a little more.

It really depends on how much you eat if you could make one last two meals, but I’d imagine most people would not. 

This is good to know, Thank you! I was thinking of getting meals for dinners. But I'm still on the fence... 

19 minutes ago, D82 said:
29 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I am thinking that today I turned 30 years old and I've been posting on and off on FF since I was 15. Let that sink in.

Started at 17 and now 31. Time flies. 😆

I want to say i joined during season of 2006, so 15 years ago.  Not quite half my life, but getting close.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, D82 said:

Started at 17 and now 31. Time flies. 😆

Started with a black goatee, and now have a gray beard

Started with 20/15 vision, and now I need to make an appointment to get a stronger prescription for my glasses

Started when Webby had a bitchin' Camaro, and now he has a sensible beige Camry

Times have definitely changed

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Started with a black goatee, and now have a gray beard

Started with 20/15 vision, and now I need to make an appointment to get a stronger prescription for my glasses

Started when Webby had a bitchin' Camaro, and now he has a sensible beige Camry

Times have definitely changed

- Started at a robust 26 year old, now I'm turning 42 this year.

- Started as APeterson_Texan, changed to EliteTexan80, then changed to ET80.

- Started because I had to defend the Texans/Mario Williams when he was drafted ahead of Vince Young and Reggie Bush, now disavowing the Texans because of Jack Easterby and Deshaun Watson.

- Started as a semi-single guy dating girls in Chicago, NY and Baltimore, ended up finding the love of my life in my backyard of Sugar Land, Tx.

- Started off bald, ended up... Well, bald. That hasn't changed.

- Started up smoking 1.5 packs of cigarettes a day, now I haven't smoked a cigarette in four years.

- Started off not really wanting kids, now the proud father of a son and daughter.

- Started off with a dead end career in Corporate Banking/Sales, now living my best life as a Product Manger for a Software company.

Life comes atcha fast. If you don't like your situation, give it 10 minutes.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, ET80 said:

- Started at a robust 26 year old, now I'm turning 42 this year.

- Started as APeterson_Texan, changed to EliteTexan80, then changed to ET80.

- Started because I had to defend the Texans/Mario Williams when he was drafted ahead of Vince Young and Reggie Bush, now disavowing the Texans because of Jack Easterby and Deshaun Watson.

- Started as a semi-single guy dating girls in Chicago, NY and Baltimore, ended up finding the love of my life in my backyard of Sugar Land, Tx.

- Started off bald, ended up... Well, bald. That hasn't changed.

- Started up smoking 1.5 packs of cigarettes a day, now I haven't smoked a cigarette in four years.

- Started off not really wanting kids, now the proud father of a son and daughter.

- Started off with a dead end career in Corporate Banking/Sales, now living my best life as a Product Manger for a Software company.

Life comes atcha fast. If you don't like your situation, give it 10 minutes.

This is a Hall of Fame post. Maybe we should have a thread for this. Started at the bottom now we chea.

• Like 1