What are you thinking about?

pwny

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Make that 2 friends and two fellow coaches.

This is awful.

So sorry to hear! I've been through 3 rounds of layoffs and it really sucks to see your friends/ co-workers get laid off and also concern for yourself. Hope it doesn't get worse and better, any that do get laid off get their jobs back!! Good luck and Hang in there!!

At least it's not like the NFL where everyone knows you were cut!? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twslhs20 said:

Finally got my PS5 last night after work. It will remain in the box until after my workout tonight or Saturday morning.

Adulting blows.

The good news is that if you were adulting, you would have never bought such an expensive kid's toy. With that in mind, you might as well just go for it.

You should be proud of your self though. The first step to being an adult is understanding you have responsibilities...... right before you blow them off to go play video games.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

How much fluids do you guys drink a day?

I drink probably 60 ounces of water, 20 ounces of coffee at least, and then i might have a Gatorade, or tea on top of that. And i wonder why i have to wake up to pee at night..

On a good day? A gallon of water.

Most days it's probably closer to a half gallon though.

The dang fridge with the water+ice in the door has been a major game changer for my hydration. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrDrew said:

The good news is that if you were adulting, you would have never bought such an expensive kid's toy. With that in mind, you might as well just go for it.

You should be proud of your self though. The first step to being an adult is understanding you have responsibilities...... right before you blow them off to go play video games.

Haha right?  I've been itching to play some steam games for a few days.  Still have yet to touch them bc i've got a list of 10 other things to get started first.

So I just had a reminder of just how much quarantining I've been doing during this pandemic. 

My car takes full synthetic, so obviously I can go a while without getting my oil changed. The other day I was driving to the store and it suddenly hit me that I hadn't done it in a while. 

So I looked it up, and even though my car doesn't need it, they give you the info on what date and mileage to get it done again and the default is 3 months, 3k.  So I looked at the day, and my last oil change was 9/19 with a new one to be done at 12/19. 

I have yet to hit the mileage. 

I have driven about 2500 miles in 18 months

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

So I just had a reminder of just how much quarantining I've been doing during this pandemic. 

My car takes full synthetic, so obviously I can go a while without getting my oil changed. The other day I was driving to the store and it suddenly hit me that I hadn't done it in a while. 

So I looked it up, and even though my car doesn't need it, they give you the info on what date and mileage to get it done again and the default is 3 months, 3k.  So I looked at the day, and my last oil change was 9/19 with a new one to be done at 12/19. 

I have yet to hit the mileage. 

I have driven about 2500 miles in 18 months

Lucky

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:
1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Apparently I saved MOL since the thread about their departure was deleted within 10 minutes of posting and my skilled therapeutic practice with Mission was clearly a success.

They have seen the error of their ways

however, you are a scoundrel, not a counselor

so you cannot take responsibility

On 3/12/2021 at 8:12 AM, MrDrew said:

Well, to be fair, I volunteered to go into work for a few hours to learn some stuff since my boss planed to come in since he was out sick Thursday. So does that make me responsible, or goon, for setting the precedent of working overtime while on salary.

Either way, I'm headed to the gym, then firing that bad boy up.

So I let my family come to my house whenever they want to.  I let them eat whatever they want to under one stipulation... They tell me if they take the last of something.

I don’t care how much of what I have they take as long as it’s not from my very little mini fridge in my basement.

All I ask - all I’ve ever asked - is that they tell me if they’ve taken the last of something.

I checked the fridge on Friday to see what I needed at grocery store.  Made a mental note of what I had.  At grocery store, I see fish, I think fish and chips.

I start preparing the fish and chips.  It’s late, I just want to make them quick and eat them.

I open fridge and someone ate damn near a whole ****ing jar of pickles and the last of the worcestshire sauce.

I’m sitting here with fish and chips being prepared and I don’t have no got damn worcestshire sauce or pickles for my ****ing tartar sauce I might as well be on **** creek without a paddle and no ****ing canoe.

I can’t believe I’ve been ****ed like this.