What are you thinking about?

pwny

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So is whatever you did to warrant getting yelled at for an hour and a half straight.

I told someone that I can't get them coffee at the moment and then later even said that they could have my coffee if they want that instead. Then said stuff about me needing to be beaten or something and other stuff that I honestly can't share on this server without breaking rules as it is a little sexual in nature. 

Edited by NeptunePenguins

15 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I told someone that I can't get them coffee at the moment and then later even said that they could have my coffee if they want that instead. Then said stuff about me needing to be beaten or something and other stuff that I honestly can't share on this server without breaking rules as it is a little sexual in nature. 

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Theme night(s)

Novelty games/tournaments such as darts, card games, etc.

And speaking as someone who isn’t a big drinker (I’m known as the 1 drink guy), things like happy hours appeal to me from a food standpoint, or offering free soft drinks for DD in a group sometimes is a nice draw for crowds of work friends on a Friday. No, you won’t make money on me, but you definitely will off of my friends and end up drawing a bigger group as a result.

I'm already heavily invested in the dart scene. I run a lot of local tournaments and it's nothing to draw 60 shooters in. Can't do that every weekend or month though because people will stop coming eventually. So I really like the cards suggestion to mix that in. As well as your happy hour suggestions 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Start hanging around different people.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JohnChimpo said:

They are related to me : /

Don't worry I did cut out my toxic friends and I am 75 percent more stable now, but family is a different story. I do think my old toxic friends might be one reason why I seemed so weird all the time (ngl I have issues that I am trying to deal with) but yeah. 

1 hour ago, JohnChimpo said:

Nobody said you have to hang around family. Some of the most toxic people we end up with are relatives…

• Like 1

Don't worry I did cut out my toxic friends and I am 75 percent more stable now, but family is a different story. I do think my old toxic friends might be one reason why I seemed so weird all the time (ngl I have issues that I am trying to deal with) but yeah. 

You can cut out family too. And it feels great. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, smetana34 said:

I'm already heavily invested in the dart scene. I run a lot of local tournaments and it's nothing to draw 60 shooters in. Can't do that every weekend or month though because people will stop coming eventually. So I really like the cards suggestion to mix that in. As well as your happy hour suggestions 

I take it youre in a northern city. Which I am clueless about.

But what about tapping into regional small businesses that deal in food and alcohol. Have like tasting events, unveilings.

Around me. Wine is king. Ill guess its more grainbased for your region with breweries. But would work the same. Boils down to small businesses promoting one another. Get 5 breweries promoting you, while your restaurant is promoting and building them fans. Places around me pack in for these type events. One wine release event we went to recent drew so well the building couldnt handle so a buffet station was set up outside. They had music as well. But it was 3 wineries that brought goods, 1 having their new release.

• Like 1