What are you thinking about?

pwny

On 3/23/2023 at 10:06 PM, Dome said:

They are suing for “emotional distress” because of the videos. what absolute *******. 

squeal team six showed up kitted out for a firefight with rifles and body armor, searched his hour without merit, and then say THEY are emotionally distressed.

if that’s emotionally distressing for them, how are they trusted with guns?

Because the same people who are terrified of a tool think that only these people should be allowed to carry such a tool.

Hey, I'm just living my best life.

Just now, Ty21 said:

Officially on the transplant list. Anxiety=never been higher 

Actually that’s not true. When I was married to the devil, day to day living was miserable. That was worse. But I am still incredibly anxious. Might have to bring back panic attacks for old times’ sake

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sad People said:

Stay strong man! Going on walks if you’re able have always been great for my stress no matter how short or how long. 

That’s my weakness now: oxygen drops to around 75% when I walk for a minute or so. But post transplant it’s 100% my intention to do ****ing everything. It’s been my dream for almost a decade now to just go running. That concept used to sound stupid to me when I was lazier but when my health took it away it’s one of the things I want the most. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

That’s my weakness now: oxygen drops to around 75% when I walk for a minute or so. But post transplant it’s 100% my intention to do ****ing everything. It’s been my dream for almost a decade now to just go running. That concept used to sound stupid to me when I was lazier but when my health took it away it’s one of the things I want the most. 

I hope you get to see the dream come true. Seems like you’re a fighter so keep it up! 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, JohnChimpo said:

What’s so funny?

There's very big news that came out at about 5pm yesterday that has the potential for some extremely funny twitter/online/news activity. Shouldn't be hard to figure out what I'm talking about.

EDIT: This came off kind of rude unintentionally. I'm just not mentioning it explicitly because I don't want to start a whole thing.

Edited by minutemancl

34 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

There's very big news that came out at about 5pm yesterday that has the potential for some extremely funny twitter/online/news activity. Shouldn't be hard to figure out what I'm talking about.

EDIT: This came off kind of rude unintentionally. I'm just not mentioning it explicitly because I don't want to start a whole thing.

Yeah I’m pretty sure I figured it out last night. Seems like yuge news.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, minutemancl said:

So what your saying. That Immigrant Icon, the Hero and Beacon of Light to all us minorities and immigrants alike. Sir Elon Musk. Is making mad bank today?

2106008190-ice-cube-it-was-a-good-day-me

22 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

So what your saying. That Immigrant Icon, the Hero and Beacon of Light to all us minorities and immigrants alike. Sir Elon Musk. Is making mad bank today?

2106008190-ice-cube-it-was-a-good-day-me

He's actually losing a ton of money today while also getting publicly owned by the most famous athletes in the world. So definitely a good day. 

Single parent for the weekend, and boy is it hard. I have no idea how actual single parents do it. The boy got distracted by all the other kids in infant care while I was at the gym this morning, missed his nap, and now his whole day is messed up. Have to cross out all the other plans I had today and replace them with "get the kid's sleep schedule back on track so bedtime isn't a nightmare".

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Single parent for the weekend, and boy is it hard. I have no idea how actual single parents do it. The boy got distracted by all the other kids in infant care while I was at the gym this morning, missed his nap, and now his whole day is messed up. Have to cross out all the other plans I had today and replace them with "get the kid's sleep schedule back on track so bedtime isn't a nightmare".

Yeah God bless the single parents.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JohnChimpo said:

Yeah God bless the single parents.

It’s actually not that hard, but yeah infants are infinitely more challenging than the age they are right now for me. The only thing I have to worry about is constant bickering and destruction of property and fratricide 

• Like 1