What are you thinking about?

pwny

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Afroman being sued by police officers for putting out a song about his house being raided with the music video being the raid itself is some hilarious stuff

They are suing for “emotional distress” because of the videos. what absolute *******. 

squeal team six showed up kitted out for a firefight with rifles and body armor, searched his hour without merit, and then say THEY are emotionally distressed.

if that’s emotionally distressing for them, how are they trusted with guns?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dome said:

They are suing for “emotional distress” because of the videos. what absolute *******. 

squeal team six showed up kitted out for a firefight with rifles and body armor, searched his hour without merit, and then say THEY are emotionally distressed.

if that’s emotionally distressing for them, how are they trusted with guns?

The part where the cop who's somehow managing to hold a gun fatly like a modern Steven Segal movie does a double take at the lemon pound cake has gotta be distressing when the family plays the video at Christmas. You know the whole room is thinking "don't say pig-eyed".

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MacReady said:

@JoshstraDaymus, why do you want to be called Toucan?

Do you like toucans?

I love toucans. Seeing a toucan in the wild is #1 on my bucket list. If I see a toucan in the wild, I will be able to die happy.

Im from down there and like Cranes best. Funny how things always work out like that.

Here I have cranes.  Look for them every morning with my coffee as the sun breaks. Hope you get to enjoy Toucans the same.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Im from down there and like Cranes best. Funny how things always work out like that.

Here I have cranes.  Look for them every morning with my coffee as the sun breaks. Hope you get to enjoy Toucans the same.

Where is the best place to visit to see toucans easily and safely in their natural habitat?