What are you thinking about?

pwny

23 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I started at a new gym recently, and went to the sauna today after my workout, and there were dudes in there fully clothed, with shoes and headphones and everything.

What?? Why?? Absolute sociopaths

We got an old school guy - jacked and living life like it is Venice in the 80s - wears a back brace and takes in his newspaper every day.

But shoes? Better have someone bless that sauna to keep the demons from coming back.

The formula shortage is alive and well and still kicking regular peoples' *****. Instead of not being able to get it all now though, you can't get it without being price gouged. It is insane that it is widely considered 'over'. I'm not surprised about that, but it is still insane. My wife and I make good money and it is still hurting us.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

The formula shortage is alive and well and still kicking regular peoples' *****. Instead of not being able to get it all now though, you can't get it without being price gouged. It is insane that it is widely considered 'over'. I'm not surprised about that, but it is still insane. My wife and I make good money and it is still hurting us.

But y'know...more babies and what not...

11 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Inflation sucks. Its too bad the actions that were supposedly taken to reduce has done little to nothing, but anyone who can see and inch past their nose saw that one coming.

On 3/16/2023 at 6:55 PM, FinneasGage said:

I have no permanent place of residence for the past 6 months so I’ve adapted to ****ting any and everywhere 

Please start a YouTube channel where you review public bathrooms 

On 3/21/2023 at 5:40 PM, Forge said:

I saw Wolfgang Van Halen call someone a grape on twitter today and anyone who thinks that is not an elite insult is just wrong. 

Never forget when Russell Crowe told someone on twitter to "send me your address so I can visit you and explain my passions". That will never be topped.

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

Never forget when Russell Crowe told someone on twitter to "send me your address so I can visit you and explain my passions". That will never be topped.

Russell Crowe is a pretty funny guy with some nice comebacks when he wants.  He pulled a nice prank on John Oliver after the latter gave him some **** during Crowe's divorce.