What are you thinking about?

pwny

11 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Latvia seizing cars from drunk drivers and sending them to Ukraine is awesome.

Need to do that here for asylum seekers. Boats as well. Paddling a fridge from the Caribbean aint easy. Give a brotha a yacht.

That sounds WAY harder to paddle around though. 

Months ago

Brother: If they get rid of my management position and put me back on the phones I'm going to quit.

Me: You need to career cushion yourself and start looking for a new job immediately.

Now

Brother: They're going to make a decision about the position next week, I'm going to look for a new job now.

Life lesson: Keep applying for jobs even after you accept a job offer. First 90-100 days you should be applying as if you don't have a job. Afterwards, you can cool down but never completely stop.

Edited by biggie.

Not all babies are cute. Some of my friends made some...well...not so cute kids but all I ever see is "adorable!" or "omg so cute!" under their posts. Meanwhile, me being the ******* I am, I'm sitting over here going "her head is entirely way too large for her neck." or "that kid looks 30 already and he's 5 months old." lmao

• Like 1

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Not all babies are cute. Some of my friends made some...well...not so cute kids but all I ever see is "adorable!" or "omg so cute!" under their posts. Meanwhile, me being the ******* I am, I'm sitting over here going "her head is entirely way too large for her neck." or "that kid looks 30 already and he's 5 months old." lmao

There was a Seinfeld episode about that.

On 3/10/2023 at 3:17 PM, beekay414 said:

One of my favorite pastimes is roasting ugly babies on Facebook in my head 

4 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

One of my favorite pastimes is roasting ugly babies on Facebook in my head 

If my friends knew what was going through my head when I see those posts, their wives would hate me lol. They'd laugh but their wives would just...yeah.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If my friends knew what was going through my head when I see those posts, their wives would hate me lol. They'd laugh but their wives would just...yeah.

One kid of someone I graduated with looks like a zombie and has since it was born. Totally dead eyes, mouth drawn back, weird teeth. It’s entertaining. 

• Like 1