What are you thinking about?

pwny

28 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Where is the best place to visit to see toucans easily and safely in their natural habitat?

Some of my fam are off the NW coast of Panama in Chiriquí. Id go each year to visit when young. But Id recommend CR. Huge ExPat population. You can likely target staying away from a major city to more a bungalow seaside community catering to the surf, reefs, nature.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Supercell Tornado went through this town. The only description I've seen so far is "gone." Heartbreaking for our people from the South. 

Cajun Navy fired up and rolling out already to help and bring supplies for those in need right now.

All Volunteers. Theyre taking recovery dogs, which is something you dont want to hear needed. But thankfully volunteers like this exist.

Hearts with you Mississippi/Bamers. #GeauxTideMiss

• Like 3

On 2/20/2023 at 11:17 PM, adamq said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35652559/chiefsaholic-kansas-city-chiefs-superfan-arrested-robbery?platform=amp

Wow. Lie, cheat, steal, gamble, lie, steal some more.. Eddie G would be proud 

Hey Adam, just wait.... it gets better!

https://brobible.com/sports/article/new-details-alleged-bank-robbing-chiefs-fan/

• Like 2

How do we feel about neutering dogs?

I have a 6 month old Golden Retriever (male). Is there a benefit? Most of the stuff I’m reading is for behavioral and aggression which Goldens aren’t known for aggression anyways. I’ve also ready about potential growth and joint issues from neutering due to lack of testosterone.

I’m not looking at breeding or anything like that, only other dog in the house is also a male who is neutered (he was before we got him so i never had to make this decision).

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

I have a 6 month old Golden Retriever (male). Is there a benefit? Most of the stuff I’m reading is for behavioral and aggression which Goldens aren’t known for aggression anyways. I’ve also ready about potential growth and joint issues from neutering due to lack of testosterone.

I’m not looking at breeding or anything like that, only other dog in the house is also a male who is neutered (he was before we got him so i never had to make this decision).

Thoughts?

My dog is neutured and hes happy

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Thoughts?

Way too young. 

I’d wait until 18 months. If you feel you can keep him responsibly (i.e. limiting his chances of getting out, being alone with an intact female, etc,), there are just as many cons to neutering as there are to keeping intact. 

My boy just turned 7 in December, failed as a show dog, but I’ve made the decision to keep him intact. Aside from when my girl comes into season, I have no issues. And so long as he continues to get the all clear from his vet, I’ll likely keep him intact until he passes. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, D82 said:

Way too young. 

I’d wait until 18 months. If you feel you can keep him responsibly (i.e. limiting his chances of getting out, being alone with an intact female, etc,), there are just as many cons to neutering as there are to keeping intact. 

My boy just turned 7 in December, failed as a show dog, but I’ve made the decision to keep him intact. Aside from when my girl comes into season, I have no issues. And so long as he continues to get the all clear from his vet, I’ll likely keep him intact until he passes. 

He’s never near intact females and I’m planning on fencing in my backyard this spring. I cancelled the neutering appointment i had scheduled for tomorrow. He’s the most docile sweet pup, i don’t want to take any of that testosterone away from him.