What are you thinking about?

pwny

17 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I've never understood the appeal of a manned Mars mission (or going back to the moon) unless we are establishing a permanent base. They aren't going to learn more than what we can get/got from the rovers.

The amount of energy ($$) for a roundtrip to Mars with enough supplies (weight) tp keep 4 humans alive is insane.

the amount of energy and $$ expended to get to the Moon was insane too, at the time.

we are explorers by nature, we always push the boundary of the frontier.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Idk seems pretty cool to be able to be the first dude to die on Mars. 

I’m interested in finding the Prothean Ruins and the path (and technology) to get to the Charon Relay... I got some Asari blue women to meet!

• Like 2

Going to be opening up a bar restaurant. Anyone have any suggestions on things or events they've done to get people in the door during the week? I know trivia and bingo are big ones (it's very prevalent where I'm at.) And I intend to do those things. I'm looking for something different that would be "new" around here to spark interest. Got anything that's not bingo, trivia, djs, or bands? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smetana34 said:

Going to be opening up a bar restaurant. Anyone have any suggestions on things or events they've done to get people in the door during the week? I know trivia and bingo are big ones (it's very prevalent where I'm at.) And I intend to do those things. I'm looking for something different that would be "new" around here to spark interest. Got anything that's not bingo, trivia, djs, or bands? 

Stand up comedy/open mics 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smetana34 said:

Wet T shirt contest

• Like 1

13 hours ago, smetana34 said:

Theme night(s)

Novelty games/tournaments such as darts, card games, etc.

And speaking as someone who isn’t a big drinker (I’m known as the 1 drink guy), things like happy hours appeal to me from a food standpoint, or offering free soft drinks for DD in a group sometimes is a nice draw for crowds of work friends on a Friday. No, you won’t make money on me, but you definitely will off of my friends and end up drawing a bigger group as a result.