Draft Talk

onejayhawk

RB: Kylin Hill, Jermar Jefferson, Jaret Patterson

WR: Josh Imatorbhebhe, Ihmir Smith-Marsette, Terrace Marshall Jr, Anthony Schwartz, Tamorrion Terry

TE: Pat Freiermuth, Noah Gray, Hunter Long, Tre McKitty, Tommy Tremble

OL: Sam Cosmi, James Hudson, Walker Little, Josh Myers, Alijah Vera-Tucker

DL: Carlos Basham Jr, Mustafa Johnson, Patrick Jones, Elerson Smith, Payton Turner

LB: Zaven Collins, Patrick Johnson, Cam McGrone, Ventrell Miller, Micah Parsons

DB: Paulson Adebo, Robert Rochell, Asante Samuel Jr, Ambry Thomas, Shawn Wade

Out of these, my top 5 options for pick 31 in alphabetical order: Zaven Collins, Sam Cosmi, Walker Little, Terrace Marshall Jr, Micah Parsons

Just keeping my list updated. Players in bold are gone. Plenty of my guys still there, granted I included a lot of 2nd-4th round picks.

Edited by kingseanjohn

I thought the Broncos did well. Surtain is the best CB in the draft.

Slater is indeed a beast, though I would rather be Minnesota getting Darrisaw ten picks later.

The Raiders, screwed the pooch. The Jets jumped their pick and LV had no backup plan. Pick for need and you will soon need a job.

Edited by onejayhawk
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

To be honest, I'm reassured having traded our #1 for OB (strictly draft related). I honestly can't think of a guy out there that I would've been thrilled spending a first on. 

I'm with you on that. Likely the best player, regardless of position, is Moehrig. I'd love to have him, but it's not a burden that he isn't an option. 

J

• Like 1

Pretty excited to see the talent still on the board as we head into round 2.

Surprised that Peyton Turner went round 1 and I thought the medicals would drop more than they did. Glad to see two RBs went in round 1. Alot of quality WRs right now, not to mention the OTs (which if we are content with bypassing the position will mean other players likely get pushed down to us). JOK still on the board?! That is surprising.

9 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

We already have Jones, and Reed, and Wharton. Unless one of them is moving to DE, it's a logjam. 

IIRC Jones went about #35. 

J

I was just answering the question on legit first rounders, i doubt we draft him or he lasts till our pick