Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

2 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

Yep. Farley, if healthy, is an ELITE prospect. Worth the risk. His tape is unbelievable and he has the physical profile to match up on anyone. He doesn’t really have a bad film. Farley pretty much eliminates the deep ball from your offense on 1 side. Jaycee Horn tested like a freak, but he’s routinely caught chasing WRs from behind. It’s not like I hate Horn—it’s just that he’s not close to Farley IMO. And from what I’ve heard, the back thing is gonna be a non-issue. He’ll be ready for camp. The surgery is non invasive and simple. 

Can you post the evidence that it’s a non-issue please. Not doubting you I just want to read it.

3 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

Yep. Farley, if healthy, is an ELITE prospect. Worth the risk. His tape is unbelievable and he has the physical profile to match up on anyone. He doesn’t really have a bad film. Farley pretty much eliminates the deep ball from your offense on 1 side. Jaycee Horn tested like a freak, but he’s routinely caught chasing WRs from behind. It’s not like I hate Horn—it’s just that he’s not close to Farley IMO. And from what I’ve heard, the back thing is gonna be a non-issue. He’ll be ready for camp. The surgery is non invasive and simple. 

Why would he decide to do this four days before his Pro Day after not playing a football game since, again November 23rd 2019?

My guess is it just came up, they are like oh **** we have to deal with this.  If it was not a big deal it could have been done later I would guess.  It probably just came up in his prep in some regard and could absolutely be an issue.  Nothing about the back or spine is like, oh no problem.    

• Like 1

Just now, Gmen said:

🤤

He's a freak.

The Giants were trying to get Leonard Floyd in free agency.  Oweh could be in their sights.

Man, no idea what to do with Oweh. The production isn't there at all, but he really is a freak if you can find someone to nurture him along.