Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

Just now, .Buzz said:

https://uwaathletics.com/sports/football/roster/tyreek-hill/3014

I've seen it both ways.  I was talking about the actual college listings, not the post measurement draft profiles.  Can't find his OSU profile, got tired of looking through the domestic abuse hits after searching, but was just going off of memory.

Edited by OkeyDoke21

Just now, .Buzz said:

Yeah, ans Purdue lists Moore at 5'9.

Think you missed that last post, but these sites usually list the player with cleats on. 

Lol, possibly.  I read through, but probably missed what you are actually saying.  I thought you were saying that Hill was measured at 5'8", but was also listed as the same.  

3 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

Lol, possibly.  I read through, but probably missed what you are actually saying.  I thought you were saying that Hill was measured at 5'8", but was also listed as the same.  

Nah, I was saying in the pre-draft process he was measured at 5'8, even though sites (who have them in cleats) list him at 5'10. Similarly to Moore coming in today at 5'7 but 5'9 on the Purdue and likely NFL team he goes to website because they measure with cleats on as well.

Ultimately I don't find it a big deal regardless. Only point in making is Moore and Tyreek are basically the same height.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2021 at 2:11 AM, goldfishwars said:

32 inch vert and that was all. He's not very good in my opinion!

I think he'd succeed with a better qb. I did a 7 rd mock and I think I have him going to the Panthers or Chargers. A light blue team. Pardon me for not remembering all my picks in a 7 rd mock.

40 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Spencer Brown might be too tall.

I actually said this months ago. It was a weird thing I had as well and was really hoping he came in at 6'7 lol. That being said, McG came right in at 6'8 as well, I believe and his issues aren't related to his size really. But I understand the concerns on height. I've always thought people were too hard on guys who were too short and not concerned enough about guys who were "too tall". 

2 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Was he expected to win contested catches at 5'9 then? I don't think it's wise to overlook what he can give a team for the sake of two inches. That is looking at prospects entirely the wrong way round, especially in the modern NFL. We shouldn't assume rare athleticism that shows up on the field is a given, it really isn't.

It all depends on what you're looking for.  It's hard for me to imagine a 5'7" receiver playing outside in the NFL, regardless of how quick he is.  If you're looking for a slot WR / gadget type of player, I can see him having success.  Best comp is Tarik Cohen size and athleticism-wise.

3 minutes ago, Gmen said:

It all depends on what you're looking for.  It's hard for me to imagine a 5'7" receiver playing outside in the NFL, regardless of how quick he is.  If you're looking for a slot WR / gadget type of player, I can see him having success.  Best comp is Tarik Cohen size and athleticism-wise.

It's not a terrible comparison but Cohen is on the same level. 4.42 and 32 vertical is good but not 4.29 and 43

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

It's not a terrible comparison but Cohen is on the same level. 4.42 and 32 vertical is good but not 4.29 and 43

Yea, but you have to factor in pro day vs. combine.  I think someone looked at the numbers and there is a .07 second historical average difference between pro day and combine.  So Moore's adjusted forty would be 4.36.

This will be my last post about Moore, so as to not get labelled a Moore hater (I'm not).