Report: XFL and CFL planning to collaborate?

RaidersAreOne

That’s pretty big news. CFL needs money and has been trying to expand their audience for a long time. XFL offers something new and innovative. I think this could be pretty big for both leagues.

I could see a long of CFL rules staying in place, but they really should go to 4 downs. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

That’s pretty big news. CFL needs money and has been trying to expand their audience for a long time. XFL offers something new and innovative. I think this could be pretty big for both leagues.

I could see a long of CFL rules staying in place, but they really should go to 4 downs. 

I agree. I love the CFL honestly. I'd obviously prefer to keep it as is but the league was having trouble surviving as it was, let-alone during a pandemic and a year off of play. I am intrigued by a potential merger.

• Like 1

I need Houston Roughnecks football in my life, so bad. So, so bad. Bring in Canada, bring back MVPJ Walker, sign him to a lifetime contract, give me Houston football that I can get behind.

Help me, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. You're my only hope.

come here the rock GIF by WWE

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I agree. I love the CFL honestly. I'd obviously prefer to keep it as is but the league was having trouble surviving as it was, let-alone during a pandemic and a year off of play. I am intrigued by a potential merger.

Yup. I’m in the same boat. I grew up going to Argo games and Ticat games. It’s where my love of football started. But the model doesn’t work in today’s age and a change needs to happen.