Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Bahaha, that's hilarious.

I wonder if Cousins plans on running no huddle shotgun on every play - because isn't huddling up sort of not maintaining social distancing?

See comments like the one below are weird paradoxes to me but he must really not want to be vaccinated. I guess whatever works as long as you’re not giving it to anyone.

https://m.startribune.com/kirk-cousins-vikings-covid-vaccine-protocols/600085174/?clmob=y&c=n

Cousins said he believe masking and social distancing work; the fact he didn't get COVID from being in a room with Mond is proof of that, he said, as is the fact the league was able to keep positive case rates among players and staff lower than much of the country through daily testing, contact tracing and strict distancing rules.

5 minutes ago, Xenos said:

But now, yeah he’s a loser.

I mean, look at these pathetic slabs of meat this man is grilling:

meat.png

No seasoning, no grill marks - betcha he dries those bad boys out to medium well and eats 'em with A1 or even ketchup.

Can't trust a man who can't grill properly.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

meat.png

No seasoning, no grill marks - betcha he dries those bad boys out to medium well and eats 'em with A1 or even ketchup.

That’s meat?

The Breakfast Club Whats That GIF

Edited by Xenos
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

meat.png

…..l….

…l..

…..Those are supposed to be steaks?!?!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

meat.png

I'm honestly not sure which is worse.  Should be grounds for suspension. 

The Definitive List of Why Kirk Cousins is a Nerd – Random Thoughts

• Like 3

Just now, candyman93 said:

.l.l.l…

HE’S STEAMING THEM

Jack Easterby and Kirk Cousins are meant to be together.

My goodness, yes. Let Cousins get Covid and lock him in a phone booth with Jacky boy and let the Covid do it's job.

Side note: During Nick Caserio's introductory presser, the Houston media asked him our typical "new to Texas" question: "So, have you tried Texas BBQ yet?"

Straight faced, Caserio said "No, I don't really care for BBQ..."

It was at that moment I knew this whole rebuild was going to be a massive failure and that Nick Caserio was the wrong person for this franchise/city.

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

My goodness, yes. Let Cousins get Covid and lock him in a phone booth with Jacky boy and let the Covid do it's job.

Bad @ET80. We don't go wishing COVID on people. No. 

Where's my goddamn squirt bottle.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Side note: During Nick Caserio's introductory presser, the Houston media asked him our typical "new to Texas" question: "So, have you tried Texas BBQ yet?"

Straight faced, Caserio said "No, I don't really care for BBQ..."

Please tell me video exists that's hilarious.

36 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Bahaha, that's hilarious.

I wonder if Cousins plans on running no huddle shotgun on every play - because isn't huddling up sort of not maintaining social distancing?

Excellent strategy. He’ll have all day to throw. Can’t sack him or you’ll catch COVID. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Please tell me video exists that's hilarious.

It's somewhere here, but this is the saddest 40min presser you'll ever watch. Cal McNair interacting with semi-smart people is must watch TV - it's like when they made Buster head of the Bluth Corporation during the pilot episode of Arrested Development:

You wanted hilarious, you got hilarious - but not quite what you were expecting. (Get to 14:55, my goodness - it's GLORIOUS).

Here's an article outlining the BBQ snafu:

https://texanswire.usatoday.com/lists/4-takeaways-texans-nick-caserios-presser/

12 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Bad @ET80. We don't go wishing COVID on people. No. 

...not even the Alpha variant? Not even as a sacrifice to rid us of Covid?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xenos said:

Yeah I don’t agree with healthcare professionals quitting because of a vaccine mandate. A lot of other reasons like bad pay and burnout, then yeah. But not a vaccine mandate.

A guy I work with's daughter is actually losing her job as a nurse because she's refusing the vaccine. Just one instance and it's incredibly dumb, but it is happening. 

30 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I'm honestly not sure which is worse.  Should be grounds for suspension. 

The Definitive List of Why Kirk Cousins is a Nerd – Random Thoughts

I have the exact same grill and it's legitimate making me angry to look at that meat. 

• Like 3