Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

17 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

First off, it's clear as day the woman isn't American so your spin on that being being what made you so emotionally unstable, then whining about American's thought processes, is contradictory. Hopefully there's a clip of this that exists that doesn't have her personal thoughts so you can think outside your box.

Guess I got thrown off by Jack Posobiec, Rand Paul stuff around the tweet, and all the PragerUrine TolietPaperUSA personalities sharing it. 

Regardless, point still stands about how silly it is to call this "forced internment" considering what forced internment has meant and been throughout history around the world. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You're very dramatic and obviously took what was posted to fit your agenda which you've wanted. You literally just became unhinge lol. Maybe next time you'll ask what was so gross instead of just losing your mind and going on this childish tirade lol

nobody needs to ask what was gross. It's obvious to any viewer that the idiot behind the camera is disgusting and selfish and is super gross.

Like it's super obvious, right? Nobody really needs to ask?

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

nobody needs to ask what was gross. It's obvious to any viewer that the idiot behind the camera is disgusting and selfish and is super gross.

Like it's super obvious, right? Nobody really needs to ask?

Depends on how you view things. There's a lot of things that could be considered gross. I tend to look at the substance of a video and not the person's opinion of things. That seems to be where the disconnect is..... well, that an AnimalTested thinks American people have very thick, Australian sounding, accents. That's on him to figure out though.

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Depends on how you view things. There's a lot of things that could be considered gross. I tend to look at the substance of a video and not the person's opinion of things. That seems to be where the disconnect is..... well, that an AnimalTested thinks American people have very thick, Australian sounding, accents. That's on him to figure out though.

Yeah, the substance of the video was gross. Some self-entitled idiot is arguing with a healthcare worker about something well out of her area of understanding.

It's super gross. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

well, that an AnimalTested thinks American people have very thick, Australian sounding, accents. That's on him to figure out though.

Just like Brian Kelly is from the south per this video

also, the fact that you are focusing on the persons origins, tells me that you arent looking at the substance of the video at all

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Well my comment about Americans wasnt about the individual in the video (didnt have my sound on when watching) but more about all the Americans retweeting/commenting about it. And how American outlets and commentators have been drumming up dystopian narratives about Australia's strict quarantine policies (Like Charlie Kirk for example) for a while now. 

My feelings are also piggybacking on the whole schtick of American Anti-Vaxxers wearing yellow stars.

Edited by animaltested
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, Leader said:

The New York Times -  Breaking News: The Omicron variant appears to be spreading more than twice as fast as Delta in South Africa, scientists said. How vaccines affect it — or whether Omicron causes more severe disease than other variants — remains unclear.

Kevin Hart Crying GIF by Team Coco

Edited by Xenos

Here's an article (from the DailyRag no less) about Howard Springs.

Aussies hit back at Americans calling NT quarantine centre a 'concentration camp' | Daily Mail Online

Americans tweeting/ comparing it to a concentration camp. You know you are in the wrong when the damn Auschwitz twitter calls you out. 

Also; apparently #howardsprings on insta is bikini pics if you are into something like that. 

Edited by animaltested
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Here's an article (from the DailyRag no less) about Howard Springs.

Aussies hit back at Americans calling NT quarantine centre a 'concentration camp' | Daily Mail Online

Americans tweeting/ comparing it to a concentration camp. You know you are in the wrong when the damn Auschzwitz twitter calls you out. 

Also; apparently #howardsprings on insta is bikini pics if you are into something like that. 

Reaction after reading the burn from this post:

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Reaction after reading the article:

Adam Sandler GIF

Edited by Xenos

Also, Id like to correct myself here. Looks like Darwin, Australia requires ALL returning residents (Both vax'd and non'vaxxed) to quarantine at Howard Springs. Not sure where the injustice is. Strict sure, but everyone gotta do it I guess.

Repatriated Australians | Coronavirus (COVID-19) (nt.gov.au)

Here's thread about Howard Springs from the r/darwin subreddit

Some questions about Howard Springs quarantine : darwin (reddit.com)

Biggest injustice is not being able to bring alcohol.

Edited by animaltested
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Just like Brian Kelly is from the south per this video

also, the fact that you are focusing on the persons origins, tells me that you arent looking at the substance of the video at all

And he is deservedly getting **** for that. Dude is a clown and always has been

57 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yeah, the substance of the video was gross. Some self-entitled idiot is arguing with a healthcare worker about something well out of her area of understanding.

It's super gross. 

Again, it's all how you perceive things. Also, you think they're going to send a healthcare worker to give a $5,000 fine for stepping over the yellow line? I don't........

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Again, it's all how you perceive things. Also, you think they're going to send a healthcare worker to give a $5,000 fine for stepping over the yellow line? I don't........

Why don't you elaborate on how you perceive things?

It seems a good portion of us are all in agreement about how we perceive it. That being, the woman recording is an idiot, and comparing the situation to forced internment or Nazi concentration camps is incredibly poor taste. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You're very dramatic and obviously took what was posted to fit your agenda

We've had 3 versions of this thread, hundreds of pages and thousands of posts and I'm confident in saying that nobody here has pushed their "agenda" more than you. Nobody here is more invested in their transparent & erroneous agenda than you are.

That's why its so absurd for you to be calling out another poster and alleging  they have an agenda.
You're welcome to keep digging your hole;  just know that most everybody here sees right through your schtick and where it comes from. The only person you are fooling -  is yourself.

• Like 8