2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

On the subject of Kyrie's defense, this is what I've always believed, coaches are responsible for the defense more so than players. Defense is more about effort and accountability. Not everyone can be elite, but everyone doesn't have to be worthless.

17 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

On the subject of Kyrie's defense, this is what I've always believed, coaches are responsible for the defense more so than players. Defense is more about effort and accountability. Not everyone can be elite, but everyone doesn't have to be worthless.

Yep. It also helps the Celtics have a bunch of young guys that play with high energy. But you could have the worst individual defender in the league and still have a top notch defensive team. Coaching is huge. 

25 minutes ago, CAS22 said:

He's played 30.  But 56/13 on 25 shots is insane.

but he did miss his last 2 or 3 shots, bringing down his % trying to break that record. I wish MDA would have put him back in after a break to get it. 

also wish we had gone for the 3 point record. we were just 2 made 3s away from the NBA record. 

our next game comes a day over 3 weeks from the 2-4 weeks CP3 was sidelined for. Hopefully he gets back on the court soon. 

we are off until thursday but then play 3 games in 4 nights

Archived